Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2006   #1
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana
Member of the Month: May!!

it is already the 25th of this month and this means IT IS TIME... yes time for the member of the month. so if you want anyone to get 300 points and the honor to be the member of the following month vote for them! or get enough people, who will vote for you

1. PM me with your first preference, and your second preference
2. You can vote only once
3. Make sure you put "Member Of The Month" (or something similar) in your subject line
4. You can vote for any member currently posting (including moderators)
5. No voting for yourself (i just thought one should make that clear again )

so good luck for everyone and make a wise nomination!

here is the direct link to PM me btw

Last edited by Hamana; 04-25-2006 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-25-2006   #2
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob
Re: Member of the Month: May!!

my votes are in

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud

Last edited by Hamana; 04-25-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-25-2006   #3
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

wait wait.. march? are we going in reverse now?

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama

Last edited by Hamana; 04-25-2006 at 12:58 PM. Reason: wrong month...
Old 04-25-2006   #4
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for voting!

ps. OMG!!! i was browsing through the old Motm threads and i copied the rules from march...we will vote for may, not for march...i vote not too many got totaly confused now

Last edited by Hamana; 04-25-2006 at 12:58 PM. Reason: again wrong month in the titel
Old 04-25-2006   #5
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

w00t! i voted!

Old 04-26-2006   #6
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

tonight i will put up thw poll, so who still wants to vote should do it soon

Old 04-27-2006   #7
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

w00t! I'm hopeing the person i voted for gets up there... humm! hehe

Closed Thread