Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 07-20-2005   #1
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Member of the Month: August

Member of the Month time again

Okay, if you're new to this, here's how it works.

1. PM me with your first preference, and your second preference
2. You can vote only once
3. Make sure you put "Member Of The Month" (or something similar) in your subject line
4. You can vote for any member currently posting (including moderators)
5. No voting for yourself

If you have anymore questions, PM me

You have until roughly the 27th of July to cast your votes, then the top 2-4 (depending on the nomination results) will be placed in a poll, and voted for.

The winner of the Member of the Month will recieve 300 points, which can be redeemed at the store or in the arcade, and their name will appear on the main page.

Good luck!!
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005   #2
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Member of the Month: August

Okay, i thought that if i closed this thread straight away, and have people just PM me, it would be a good idea. You know, make it look more like an announcement. But...... i didn't take into account that it wouldn't be constantly in the latest posts Durrrr! I'm not too bright you see

So post away, you scoundrels. Arrrr!!
Old 07-22-2005   #3
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

YEA for Bobert's lack of sense!!

I've already sent in my nomi's, so the rest of you'd better get crackin'.
Old 07-22-2005   #4
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

but i am already member of the month
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005   #5
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

lol lee... don't be silly. lol cut your hair! lol

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005   #6
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute

i will only clip the back hair
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
Old 07-22-2005   #7
Summer Gurl

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

shave it off lol.... and then let it grow out... lol

Old 07-22-2005   #8
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

that's what i do with the back hair already
Old 07-22-2005   #9
Summer Gurl

do the front too ... please! lol

Old 07-22-2005   #10
Wobbie
Is Back

On topic you two

We need more people to nominate. We've had 8 people so far, and it's just not enough. So as Indy said, get cracking!
Old 07-22-2005   #11
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

i nominate myself for this popularity contest
if i win i will shave
Old 07-22-2005   #12
Wobbie
Is Back

haha. okay, I'll make an exception this once, and you can nominate yourself
Old 07-22-2005   #13
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

it won't happen though. i will never win
and that means i will never shave my back or head
Old 07-23-2005   #14
Summer Gurl

Old 07-27-2005   #15
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

It's that time of the month. Shouldn't we have a poll pretty soon?
Old 07-27-2005   #16
Summer Gurl

that's what i am saying where is that poll... ROBBIE! ... okay just rob sorry hehe

Old 07-27-2005   #17
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

what the shit is member of the month, and why arent i one of them, seeing how i am great
Old 07-27-2005   #18
Wobbie
Is Back

I always put the poll up two days before the end of the month. You guys should know that by now, haha I'll make it now. stay tuned.

And i am very disappointed at how many people voted. I got 8 or 9 people, and that's it. Plus a couple didn't vote for two prefences. You know who you are.
Old 07-27-2005   #19
Summer Gurl

HAHA SO WHAT! i put 2 before did i not ... yes!

Old 07-27-2005   #20
Wobbie
Is Back

Yeah, 2 for the same person