Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Art & Photography

Art & Photography Right-brained and shutterbug hangout. Post and discuss art and photographs, self-created or otherwise. Also show off your digital graphics, wallpapers, or desktops.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2005   #261
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: AS Member Portraits

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante

That's fucking amazing.

Katie, it doesn't get anymore serious than this, if you don't buy that portrait from her, I will.

kaDy, im being genrous if i could even spell the word...generous; enough to buy that for you. like for xmas or something. when's your birthday? lol

that is if, rachael wants to sell??

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."

Last edited by psychoDiablo; 09-23-2005 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-23-2005   #262
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
T

AND you better buy that too man. it's funny. put it in the bathroom or something. crack up everytime, unexpecting to see that.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-23-2005   #263
schism-
King Cunty

schism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond reputeschism- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to schism-

Quote:
Thanks much for the "Props" cloudnine. Kudos for the amusing banter and kindly remarks oceandream130...and RubberDucky...and Sazzle. Did I miss anyone? Hehe. Thanks.

Alrighty! After a "couple of days" () here be "schism- in charcoal"...

Here's also close-ups of the Eyes, Mouth, and Hair.

There are definitely areas in which this one could be improved, but I'm basically satified with it as it is. So there you have it.

EDIT: W00t, w00t! 500th post. I win.

If I had a way of transferring money, I would. Normally it costs alot more than you'd pay for a charcoal drawing to make you look good, but you seem to have done it.

My respect, thanks and undying praise is yours.

I have the Downs.
Old 09-23-2005   #264
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by schism-
If I had a way of transferring money, I would. Normally it costs alot more than you'd pay for a charcoal drawing to make you look good, but you seem to have done it.

ask the post office how.

and dont act like you dont have money for that. i got mine from her and it's fucking sweet up close and personal. i have it hanging up in the living room. it's amazing.

when you ever gonna get something as badass as that, again? take it you fool. cough up 50 bones, + 5 or 10 to pay her back for shipping.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-23-2005   #265
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by schism-

Wow, that's a lot to earn via a pencil. Thank you very much. And...I am only replicating what I see...so...yeah...*clears throat*

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
AND you better buy that too man. it's funny. put it in the bathroom or something. crack up everytime, unexpecting to see that.
That'd be...different? Um...

So, anyway... Here's my next victim.

EDIT:

Portrait Queue:

1. Wonkey Gigolo (completed)
2. psychodiablo2 (completed)
3. Savage_Nature (completed)
4. le shiny tyney (completed)
5. Katy (completed)
6. Schism- (completed)
7. STORM (Next "victim")
8. Sazzle
9. Dustoff
10. Indiana Tones (hehe...)
11. Ziech
12. Argentmoon
13. RubberDucky55
14. Hamana & Weasel
15. Jagged
16. Breaker
17. Tsunami
18. Kyle?
19. -=*Christina*=-
20. Narnar
21. Psychosis
22. DeNegro
23. Auric Severn
24. Hashim, er, Notlob
25. oceandream130
26. MudPuppet
27. dointhisbymyself
28. cloudnine

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 09-23-2005   #266
dointhisbymyself
best vinyl collection ever!

dointhisbymyself is a glorious beacon of lightdointhisbymyself is a glorious beacon of lightdointhisbymyself is a glorious beacon of lightdointhisbymyself is a glorious beacon of lightdointhisbymyself is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to dointhisbymyself Send a message via Yahoo to dointhisbymyself

WOW! those are amazing! i've said it before and i'll say it again, you are amazing! i wish i had that kind of talent. good job!

"i slept before i woke up... so i'm good."

^ dumbest thing i've ever said.
Old 09-23-2005   #267
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

You are the most talented person that I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

I must find an awesome picture for you.

Few pictures including me could ever be considered awesome.

Keep up the astounding work!

Too bad I'm way down on the list...oh, well...that gives me plenty of time to find a cool pic.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 09-23-2005   #268
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

im glad im number 21, cos by the time its my turn to be imortilised, I will have big ass holes in my lobes, rock on!
Old 09-23-2005   #269
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol i thogut you were going to say you were going to have a big ass hole in your head...and im thinking..you already do. what you need another one for??

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-23-2005   #270
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

aha! touche my Pd.Jnr...touche.....

but I need a decent photo for my portrait, cos I am willing to pay for it to be shipped and frame it...damn I used to have one done by an artist like 2 and a half years ago, it was a charcoal drawing, more sketch then anything, of me and my old band (Psychosis) actually performing on stage...it looked really fucking good, that was me back in the days of long hair and metal! \m/ ('0') \m/ but alas I lost it somewhere...fucking annoys me cos it was really good...
Old 09-23-2005   #271
Zanahoria_Picante

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to everyone for your crazy-kindly, omni-nice comments...they never fail to make me feel overly 'special'.

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
but I need a decent photo for my portrait, cos I am willing to pay for it to be shipped and frame it...damn I used to have one done by an artist like 2 and a half years ago, it was a charcoal drawing, more sketch then anything, of me and my old band (Psychosis) actually performing on stage...it looked really fucking good, that was me back in the days of long hair and metal! \m/ ('0') \m/ but alas I lost it somewhere...fucking annoys me cos it was really good...
If you wish it, you could send forth a picture of your 'old band' and I could try to re-create the drawing for you...

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 09-23-2005   #272
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

keep in mind psychosis, that itll be number 29 on her list of drawings! aha

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
Old 09-24-2005   #273
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob
keep in mind psychosis, that itll be number 29 on her list of drawings! aha
It took a disgusting amount of time for me to comprehend what you meant by that. *slaps hand on forehead* Now, I see. *sigh* True enough.

It would seem, after some consideration, that this is the picture that my current "victim" () would prefer me 'to portrait':

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 09-24-2005   #274
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

yes yes i like that one better!

Old 09-25-2005   #275
Mr Stabby

Quote:
If you wish it, you could send forth a picture of your 'old band' and I could try to re-create the drawing for you...
nah thats ok...me now is better than me then...
Old 09-26-2005   #276
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
nah thats ok...me now is better than me then...
A'ight. The "now you" it shall be then. If you still have the orange-ish hair when I get to your portrait (seemingly doubtful, seeing how much it changes ), that would prove most intriguing to render, methinks.

On a side note of sorts, I'm slowly, with faltering determination, sorting through the many pictures I've taken of these here portraits. I have disheveled progressions for all of the portraits I've done, I just haven't gotten around to organizing them all yet.

That said, here's a Progression for psychoDiablo(2)'s portrait from 'back in the day'. It's not as detailed as some of the other progressions I've posted, only having six pictures. *shrugs* More to come in the near future...

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 09-26-2005   #277
Summer Gurl

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

WOOOO i can't want to see mine! hehe *jumps for joy*

Old 09-27-2005   #278
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. I'm going to buy it, send it to you, then claim that I did it myself.

I spent like three hours on the shading of your upper lip. Gosh!

With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 09-27-2005   #279
Summer Gurl

HAHAHAHA... ahh i love you! you make me laugh... still meaning to send that letter to you... i been very busy tho... i will do it!

Old 09-27-2005   #280
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Frea Aelmihtig
Yeah. I'm going to buy it, send it to you, then claim that I did it myself.
I spent like three hours on the shading of your upper lip. Gosh!
Oh, good one! *raises hand sarcastically for a high five* Well, your scheme would've been more effective, had you not, um, openly stated it. So there! "Ugh, idiot!"

Erm, anyway, here's the preliminary sketch for STORM.

I'm going to do this one in color as well, methinks...

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Closed Thread