Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 12-03-2013   #1
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute
Christmas is Cumming

What're you doing for the holidays?

I'll be with my family for most of December and working from home/drinking from home. Getting drunk on Twitter at 3 AM Christmas morning is my annual tradition. Also, I'll be trying to watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special while my family is incapable of talking with indoor voices.
Old 12-03-2013   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Christmas is Cumming

I'll be drinking the day before xmas. The day after xmas I have to go to work. Sucks.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013   #3
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm working. SO will be out of town, and no family is coming in. Poo.

I will entertain myself with wine and dressing my lizards up in Santa outfits.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013   #4
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

You're going to put a santa outfit on your penis?
Old 12-04-2013   #5
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

I'm going to be working over Christmas unfortunately, but I'm trying to get Christmas day off to spend with the family. Other than that, on the 26th I'm performing a benefit concert... so yeah, nothing special otherwise.

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013   #6
foxyphoenix

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Sir Kent View Post
You're going to put a santa outfit on your penis?
LizardS.

The penis is going to be out of town. =(

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 12-04-2013   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Kent has already started drinking

Lol why'd you spell it cumming you bastard?

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-04-2013   #8
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

I'm never not drinking.

In Canada, that's how we spell coming. Sorta like favorite/favourite. We love the letter U.

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
LizardS.
Multiple penises

Quote:
The penis is going to be out of town. =(
You suffer from wandering penis syndrome too? There are support groups online.
Old 12-05-2013   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

I never realized Canadians were such pervs.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-06-2013   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Dude, usually I pull off the old Christmas Truce with these guys here on the website. (Look it up on WW1.) I think Ima have to break fashion this year. lol There's not too many of us anymore, and I can't say I've been too mean to them this year. Ah! Now I know next year's resolution. To relive the Truce! Lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-06-2013   #11
foxyphoenix

Quote:
Originally Said by Sir Kent View Post

You suffer from wandering penis syndrome too? There are support groups online.
It's a horrible condition. =P

-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 12-06-2013   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Lol you guys are fools with the lizard jokes.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-06-2013   #13
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

I'll be between jobs (just put in my two weeks at my current job, and I start the next one Dec. 30th) so I'll be lounging about my house, probably cleaning it from top to bottom, and wrapping presents like a madwoman. Then, Christmas day I'll hang with my family and eat. A lot.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013   #14
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Good work Jenn. :)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-07-2013   #15
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

What do I do... I get off work on the 23rd, at noon, drive for three hours. Wrap presents, as well as buy them hahahahaha.

Also, going to Ottawa in the new year.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Go to a hockey game while you're there.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-08-2013   #17
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

I could give two fucks less about hockey. Or most any sport for that matter.

Old 12-08-2013   #18
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

^said no Canadian ever.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-08-2013   #19
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

I'll say it then: I don't give two fucks aboot hockey. I don't mind playing it with friends but watching it is so goddamn boring.
Old 12-08-2013   #20
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

100% canadian right here. Yeah I've played it, it's alright. I just don't like watching sports.

You're in like England or some shit right? So you must love cricket and tea.

Smarten the fuck up.