Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Jokes & Comedy

Jokes & Comedy Funny stuff.

Old 06-10-2004   #1
superchicken002
Elite Member

superchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to superchicken002 Send a message via MSN to superchicken002 Send a message via Yahoo to superchicken002
frog

A young man walks into a whore house, with a dead frog being dragged by a leash. He walks up to a woman behind the desk, and tells her, 'Give me the dirtiest, skankiest, most disease ridden whore you have here.'

The woman give the man a strange look, but agrees to his request. She leads him to a room. He waits there until the prostitute comes in, and then he fucks her without a condom. He then leaves the room and walks to the entrance where the woman from the desk stops him.

'Excuse me, but just out of curiosity, why did you want to fuck the most STD ridden girl we have here?'...

He looks at her with a cold look and replies, "When I get home, I'm gonna fuck the babysitter, and when my dad gets home, he's gonna fuck her too. Then when my mom gets home, he's gonna fuck her and then tommorrow, she will fuck the mailman and he's the dirty bastard that killed my frog!'
Old 06-10-2004   #2
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones
Re: frog

Oh wow. What a way to get revenge.
Old 06-11-2004   #3
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Re: frog

hahaha nice
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote