Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 12-21-2003   #301
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Personality Game!!!

^ spends Christmas in the summer

< slept pretty well last night

v cries in his sleep

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003   #302
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

^ only when my doll pops or when i wet myself um, pretend you didn't read that, ok

< is glad Erin slept well

V is glad too
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003   #303
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute

^ has a doll named Kermit

< sleeps with Miss Popple

v lives far away from me

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-21-2003   #304
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute

^ uh huh

< is hot right now. it's the hottest day of the summer so far

V is cold right now
Old 12-21-2003   #305
ems21
Elite Member

^ is not wearing anything

< is wearing a sweater

v needs to eat

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-21-2003   #306
Wobbie
Is Back

^ needs to eat too, forgeting lunch tsk tsk tsk

< is about to eat

V doesn't like grapes
Old 12-21-2003   #307
ems21
Elite Member

^ likes fruity things

< is pooped now

v wore me out

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-21-2003   #308
Wobbie
Is Back

^ needs to get some rest

< has been listening to the new incubus single for about an hour on repeat

V likes watching Arthur
Old 12-21-2003   #309
ems21
Elite Member

^ wow, really likes Incubus

< tried downloading the single but her computer was too slooooooow

v needs to change the song

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-21-2003   #310
Wobbie
Is Back

^ is right

< is about to change the song

V is gonna suggest a song for me to change to.
Old 12-21-2003   #311
ems21
Elite Member

^ should listen to "fade into you"

< is hongy

v is hongy too

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-21-2003   #312
Wobbie
Is Back

^ needs to eat

< is eating a leftover sponge-cake from his Grandma's yesterday. and listening to Fade Into You

V weighs as much as Jesse
Old 12-21-2003   #313
ems21
Elite Member

^ must have a heavy nephew... 100 lb 3 year old, damn!

< needs to get something to eat

v must have gotten some presents yesterday

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-21-2003   #314
Wobbie
Is Back

^ yeah, but just socks, crap shirts, and chocolates.

< was very tired last night

V is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Old 12-21-2003   #315
ems21
Elite Member

^ knew somehow that I was singing that song earlier

< made up new lyrics for that song with Jake, which include "super skanky ugly ho's with nasty halitosis"

v has a crush on Mary Poppins

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-21-2003   #316
Wobbie
Is Back

^ has a crush on Dick Van Dyke. wow, that's weird that you were singing that song

< Mary Poppins can give me a spoonfull of sugar anytime

V would like to have the power to fly with an umbrella
Old 12-21-2003   #317
ems21
Elite Member

^ likes dykes too

< is being begged by Jake to go get something to eat

v is sad that I'm leaving

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-21-2003   #318
Wobbie
Is Back

^ awwwww, yup yup yup.

< is sad, but wants Erin to eat food

V is sad to see erin go too
Old 12-22-2003   #319
Deuxmakina
Well Known Member

Deuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to behold

^ Bye Erin -by now you must be sleeping.

< Is wearing computer glasses.

v Will try to post first than the others.
Old 12-22-2003   #320
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

^ lol computer glasses

< is laughing

V ;)

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote