Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 12-20-2003   #241
david
Elite Member

david has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to david
Re: The Personality Game!!!

^ Thinks i'm jealous

< I'm not jealous. 2-and-a-half years for me a week on Sunday, that's how long i'll have been with my girlfriend

V Is single right now
Old 12-20-2003   #242
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

^ has a gf,

< damn straight im single

V do you love her?

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003   #243
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

^ thinks i'm a lesbian - love HER?

< definitely loves a him, not a her

V surprised to see me (and disappointed i'm straight)
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003   #244
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

^ lol it wasnt for you :P

< not disappointed

V yay!

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Old 12-20-2003   #245
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

^ happy to see me

< shutting up now

V mmmmm....
Old 12-20-2003   #246
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

^mmm yourself

< is bored

V is also bored

Old 12-20-2003   #247
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

^ shouldn't be so sure *raises eyebrow*
< isn't a stud, as she is female
V Thinks chicken is a stud
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003   #248
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

^ ah but do you???

< hehehe

V if its kitty... is hot

Old 12-20-2003   #249
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

^ may or may not be right ;)
< isn't telling, but thinks chicken is sweet for saying she's hot
V is a sweetheart, whoever you are
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003   #250
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

^ awww thanks!!! *big huggles!*

< is all red now, cause kitty said i was a sweet heart :)

V your vewy sweet too

Old 12-20-2003   #251
homebrew
Very Experienced Member

homebrew is just really nicehomebrew is just really nice

^ not really.
< so fucking bored
V need points to download mp3?
Old 12-20-2003   #252
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

^ is bored

< doesnt need points... has about 100 000

V needs points

Old 12-20-2003   #253
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

^ won't be bored for long

< stopped chicken from being bored

V is no longer bored
Old 12-20-2003   #254
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

^ is not bored

< was never bored

V lied

Old 12-20-2003   #255
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

^ is in denial - was never bored? read your earlier post silly

< does not lie, that hurt

V will apologise
Old 12-20-2003   #256
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

^ aww im sowwie *huggles*

< alas i was bored... nadine is so gunna get an ass whopping, she's usually on now and its 3:30 am for christs sake!!!

V is laughing at me

Old 12-20-2003   #257
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

^ hahahahaha

< is only laughing because she was told to

V just said 'urgh'
Old 12-20-2003   #258
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

^ is helping me with my problem

< is the only one who says urgh

V hates me,

Old 12-20-2003   #259
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

^ is a fab guy

< can never hate anyone fab

V hopefully doesn't hate me either
Old 12-20-2003   #260
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

^ nah i dont hate you

< is really pissed off

V ladida