Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 10-28-2003   #1
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine
think you can beat me?

well... can you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beat this.JPG (104.9 KB, 62 views)

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003   #2
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: think you can beat me?

Are you talking about the amount of time you were online? No way, I use Juno dial-up. I'd be kicked off in 15 minutes.

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003   #3
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

I can't beat it personally.. but my friend did .....

Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

i definately could. if only my brother or sister wouldnt touch the comp

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003   #5
Guttermouth
Old & Wise Member

Guttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divine
Send a message via AIM to Guttermouth

Not with my AOL account (grr), but once I get my cable connection next week, I'll try...

P.S. I see me on your buddy list!!!
Old 10-29-2003   #6
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine

my computer just froze as i was checking my online status... now i'll have to start all over... oh well!

=p

(and yes that was you, hot-cop-lady)

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003   #7
Dg
Old & Wise Member

Dg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost Smart

easily, my computer has been on and online for the last 4weeks 24/7. Current uptime is 1day 7hrs20mins coz i rebooted to install c++ builder yesterday.
Christ, how many suicidal people do you know?! I mean, I've met a couple, but I never really pay attention to them because I figure if they were really suicidal, they'd be killing themselves instead of whining. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about...
Dg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003   #8
NotSoPerfect

NotSoPerfect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NotSoPerfect

yeah i could!! see i normally just leave my computer on all day and all night and basically all week!! im not saying that i am physically on line talking and interacting this whole time but my sn is still up with an away message on. so i dont know how much that would add up to but i know its alot more than what you had.
NotSoPerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003   #9
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

I haven't been online that long, but my dad has had his online for the last 3 weeks straight without restarting or anything. And he's actually on it for about 2/3 of that time.
Indiana Tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003   #10
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

heres mine it isnt all that great but who cares
Old 11-01-2003   #11
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

Quote:
Originally Said by captainpooface69
heres mine it isnt all that great but who cares
Considering the size of your picture I don't think you understood the point of the thread

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003   #12
Liquid
Well Known Member

Liquid has a spectacular aura aboutLiquid has a spectacular aura aboutLiquid has a spectacular aura about

Hmm I cant beat you with a long Online time since I have ...aol 537min was longest ive ever been on continuously (dl counter strike patch)

I can beat you with computer uptime (5days 22min 26seconds).

I wonder who has the longest Cellphone "online time"
Liquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003   #13
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

Quote:
Originally Said by Weasel
Considering the size of your picture I don't think you understood the point of the thread
god danm i just realized that well every one now you have met the world's biggest dumbass
Old 11-02-2003   #14
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

hello, nice to meet you
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003   #15
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

im with dg on this my online time is around about 5 weeks so far......it does help that we dont use our server machine (which has the internet connection) for anything apart from patching the dsl to the rest of the network..... .....so thats probably classed as cheating .....oh well :P
Old 11-08-2003   #16
Weasel

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

I win
Attached Images
File Type: jpg time.jpg (254.8 KB, 98 views)

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Old 11-08-2003   #17
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

weasel have you read either mine or dg's posts?...i dont think 7 days compares with nearly a month....sorry but you dont win
Old 11-08-2003   #18
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, but where's your proof?

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
weasel have you read either mine or dg's posts?...i dont think 7 days compares with nearly a month....sorry but you dont win

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003   #19
Mr Stabby

i would have proof, but just after posting my first post on this thread we had a power cut...so thats sucks really
Old 11-08-2003   #20
Weasel

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
Hopefully if the power didn't go out my computer at home will still be up and running. I'll get a screen shot when I go back for thanksgiving

Plus I thought we were talking about AIM time?

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me