Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 04-26-2006   #1
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute
That song...

So this is how it works:

-Post some lyrics from a song (It can be a line long [preferably only one liners from popular songs] or it can be the whole song)

-If you know the lyrics post the name and band of the song (you could also post the continued part from a one liner if you like*), and then post your own lyrics.

I'll start:

What is love?! Baby don't...

*This is what I mean:

Quote:
Originally Said by Response to "What is love?!"
...hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more!
Get it? Good. I'll do another:

Stop! It's ______ time!

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #2
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87
Re: That song...

"Stop! It's Hammer time!" MC Hammer bia..

"'Cause ________ ain't close in a place like this."

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #3
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

"'Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this." - The Killers.

"How did our ____ get so red? What the *bleep* is on Joey's head?"

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #4
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

How did our eyes get so red? And what the hell is on Joey's head?
Nickelback - Photograph~

Good song.

"No! We're never gonna quit! Ain't nothin' wrong with it! ____ ______ ____ __'__ _______!"

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006   #5
John Deere
Very Experienced Member

John Deere is a knight of Almost SmartJohn Deere is a knight of Almost SmartJohn Deere is a knight of Almost SmartJohn Deere is a knight of Almost Smart

"No! We're never gonna quit! Ain't nothin' wrong with it! Just acting like we're animals!" Animals, also by Nickleback

"Hillbillies Love it in the ____!"
Old 04-28-2006   #6
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

"Hillbillies Love it in the Hay"

Hillbillies (Love it in the Hay) - Hot Apple Pie

"lord, i was born a ______ man, try'na make a ______ in doing the _______ i can"

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006   #7
~Angel RieS #7~
Crazy ^.^

~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about

The Allman Brothers Band "Ramblin Man"

lord, I was born a ramblin' man, try'na make a livin' and doing the best I can.

"You are the ______ you're my ______ one, the only _______ i ever had"
~Angel RieS #7~ is offline   Reply With Quote