Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 08-02-2004   #1
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55
women make good drivers!

hmm, not sure if it goes in here. but i think its funny, especially for all the guys who say women are bad drivers.

Women Drivers Slower to Learn, But Safer

LONDON (Reuters) - British women take longer to master the art of driving than men, but once the "L" plates are ditched, women are safer on the road, the AA motoring organization said on Friday.
The AA said women learner drivers on average take 14.6 months from starting to drive to passing the driving test compared with a year for men.
Women also need to take 2.12 tests to achieve success against a figure of 1.87 tests for men.
"It certainly isn't all bad news for women. Once they have passed they are recognized by insurance companies to be the safer drivers," the AA's Matt Beavis said.
The AA, which has over 1,700 driving instructors, said government data showed women's most common serious fault was reversing or turning in the road, accounting for 45 percent of all test fails, compared with 32 percent for men.
"Generally, men are more technically-minded and tend to pick up the practical skills more easily. Women, on the other hand, often interpret what they are taught and develop their own technique when putting it into practice, which may take a little more time," Linda Hatswell of AA driving school said.

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004   #2
poopy
The ?męgå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
Re: women make good drivers!

can we really trust a man who's name is beavis. i mean he could be a butthead.

sorry i got excited
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004   #3
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Learning to Drive in this country teaches you piss all about driving other than how to actually pass the practical. Doing that "BSM Shuffle" feed the wheel thing is, in my opinion, less helpful in situations than hand-over-hand*. You just cannot react quick enough to get out of danger feeding the wheel.

The true learning experience comes after you pass the test.

And the insurance thing is criminal in its discrimination but I can't be bothered going there.

*Read - "Shite"

Alba gu brąth

Last edited by SpudNuts; 08-02-2004 at 12:30 PM.
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004   #4
psychopatpl
*PAC MAN*

psychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to psychopatpl Send a message via MSN to psychopatpl Send a message via Yahoo to psychopatpl

haha, a girl friend of mine told me... women cant drive... if she can admit this lol ok... but im gonna go ahead and say... most teenagers cant drive, and most people dont know how to drive.. you have to understand driving to drive, its not just there, its where you are, you should be completly focoused... but anyway

"why am i the only person in the world that knows how to drive" - i forgot who said this but its all over bumper stickers now and shit lol
Old 08-02-2004   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by RubberDucky55
said government data showed women's most common serious fault was reversing or turning in the road, accounting for 45 percent of all test fails, compared with 32 percent for men.
lol turning in the road they have the toughest time with...that scares me.

how can you have so much trouble, turning in the road? just move the wheel and watch were you are going.

you can't drive defensively. you do, then someone else is going to hit you, hard. drive like a maniac, and people will stay away from you. I like to think i drive 'offensively.' if im going to crash, it's going to be a fucking hell of a collision. haha

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004   #6
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

haha.
ya you got a point, but theyre still safer drivers. i mean, it might take a while to get the hang of it, but they eventually get it.
and if too many guys drive like you do, no wonder women are safer. haha

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

think im the only one i know who drives like me. haha sometimes with my friends i'll be chillin in the passanger seat and can feel my leg wanting to press the brake, cuz he's not slowing down.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004   #8
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

I do that when they're driving shite. I start pressing my foot into the carpet because I know we should be braking by certain points and nothings happening. Then they try and break my neck by emergency stopping at the line.

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004   #9
_Marshall_
Old & Wise Member

_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via MSN to _Marshall_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Marshall_

I don't that that all women drivers are bad... I think there are a majority that are just from my expirence, but there are also men drivers who are horrible

Affter a christmas party I was driving my brothers truch home and my sister was driving the family van home. I was following her and she had to change lanes. so she puts on the left single light... but she is already in the left lane and she moves over into the right lane almost hitting another truch besider. That same night she almost crashed the van two more times it was scary

I dunno why I told you that it has nothing to do with everything

Do it for Jesus
_Marshall_ is offline   Reply With Quote