Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 08-27-2004   #41
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: school sucks

Quote:
Originally Said by 4degrees
College is a lot better than high school. I hated high school too, and I just graduated this past summer. I don't miss it at all. College is great. You actually go to learn, and I look forward to it everyday even though I have my first class at 8. There isn't all the cliques to worry about, and I don't have to worry about fashion or fitting in or gossip, and I don't even have to worry about knowing the names of the people in my class. It's not personal and perfect.
Oh, I agree with you completely. I am loving the college experience so far. Learning is so much more fun than high school--and we don't have a dress code!
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004   #42
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

Quote:
Originally Said by _Marshall_
A large portion of the people I know think I'm the biggest reatrd around haha it's kinda funyn to see the expresiion on their face when I say I get good marks
Same with me. I'm the biggest dork ever. People who don't go to school with me and know what kind of grades I get, laugh when I tell them I have a 155 IQ and a 3.8 GPA. I don't like acting smart because it makes others feel stupid. It's so much more fun to screw around and not care what people think.
Old 10-10-2004   #43
trexzar
Newbie Member

trexzar is on a distinguished road

doesn't everyone used to like school at some point??
trexzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004   #44
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

I never liked any part of it. It was hell all the way through.
Old 10-10-2004   #45
oceandream130
Future star of a Zach Braff film!

oceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond repute

eh, I used to like the so called "innocent" days of gradeschool and such but from middle school on I sort have had a lot of problems and just really haven't enjoyed much...I hate most everyone, am kind of a loner, and not to mention way too concerned with grades...so yeah, right now I hate it.
oceandream130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004   #46
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Not me. I got picked on in elementary and middle school. I've just now realized when they were being mean to me I was being bullied, and those bitches sucked.
Old 10-10-2004   #47
oceandream130
Future star of a Zach Braff film!

oceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. I was bullied a bit later in grade school, but I didn't really want to admit it at the time. It got a bit worse in later years, but now I'm just essentially shunned by those who used to do it. But I can certainly understand how bullying ruins the entire experience of school. I just wish that people would realize how much harm they can bring upon others...
oceandream130 is offline   Reply With Quote