Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 12-13-2005   #21
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Best Moments of Family Guy

especially when she wrotes him the letter at the end...and he shows it to the cockroach..."Good...good!" ahahahaha

"I wonder what happened to him?"
"Well whatever he got, it wont be good enough"

*english gets hanged*

ahahahhaa fucking brilliant!
Old 12-13-2005   #22
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

Cult Leader: Hello? Is anybody home? *Door Slams* Ahh!
*Stewie scurries behind him*
Stewie: Greetings Man In White, I've been expecting you.
Cult Leader: Who said that?!
Stewie: Peek-a-boo! I see you!
*Cult Leader Searches for Stewie*
Stewie: You're getting warmer!
*Cult Leader opens the wardrobe and sees the hanging Walkie Talkie*
Cult Leader: Where are you? What do you want!?
Stewie *Through Walkie Talkie*: Freedom! What do you want?
Cult Leader: I WANT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!
Stewie: Oh, I'm sorry, we're fresh out of that. I'm afraid all we have left is untimely death!
Cult Leader: *Closes the wardrobe and sees Stewie in the mirror with the Ray Gun* WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!
Stewie: IT'S A BOY! *Fires Ray Gun*

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005   #23
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Brian: uh.. Hola.. me llamo es Brian. nosotros queremos ir con ustedes.
-Mexican guy: that was good, except when you said, "me llamo es brian," you didn't need the es, just, "me llamo brian."
Brian: oh, you speak english.
-Mexican guy: no, just that phrase and this one explaining it.
Brian: um, you're kidding, right?
-Mexican guy: que?

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005   #24
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

ahaha yes, i love that :P and then when he gets off 7 miles too early and stewie rides him :P

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Old 12-13-2005   #25
HolokittyNX
Banned

Location: Southern California, but I might move back to Earth one day.
HolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond repute

Bible fight!
HolokittyNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005   #26
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

i saw the family guy film recently. love the bit at the pool, where billy's swimming along on his back and stewie turns to him and goes:

"oh look at you, on your back, floating around in the water... like MY FESCES!"

then, of course, there's the line in my sig:
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005   #27
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

can't.... help... it... must... reminisce... about... stewie...

*toy phone*: can you count to three?
*stewie shoots the shit out of it with his laser*
stewie: can i count to three? pfft! i'm shooting at a 5th grade level!

Old 12-14-2005   #28
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

haha gotta be stewie and the lil brit girl again haha

girl - "The loife of the woife"
stewie - "NO not loife! LIFE!!! LIFE!!!"
girl - "Thats what I said, loife!"
stewie - "again!"
girl - "The loife of the..."
stewie - "NO NO NO!!!! its the LIFE...LIFE...LIFE!!!!!"
*spits at the girl as he screams*
girl - "Ewww your breath smells like kitty litter"
stewie - "I was curious!!!"
stewie - "try it again"
girl - "The life, of the wife...is ended by the knife!"
stewie - "By god I think shes got it!.....by god I think shes got it!"
*does lil dance sequence*
stewie - "Now what ends her wretched life?"
girl *singing* - "The knife....the knife!!!"

hahahah fucking great..
Old 12-14-2005   #29
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

anything that parodies a musical effectively is pure gold.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005   #30
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

"this 3d theatre is so cool"

"yea its almost as if michael jackson is coming right at me"

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #31
Darrell
Newbie Member

Darrell is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Darrell

I like the episode where Peter owes the don a favor and he says, "So you want me to whack some, you want to me off someone, you want me to whack off someone". I laugh hard each time I hear that. Family Guy is a great show!
Darrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005   #32
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Peter: Then what am i supposed to do with all my great ideas? Put them in a bathtub and wash myself with them??? ... 'Cause that's what soap is for, Lois.

and also:

Stewie: God, do you people understand every language but english? Yo quiero pancakes. Donnez-moi pancakes. Click click, bloody click, pancakes!!!

and later...

*Peter falls out of the chimney*
Stewie: Oh Hosanna, it's the lesser of two evils!
Mexican baby: who are you?
Peter: um, I'm santa. just practicing for christmas
Indian baby: You can't be santa. jack told me santa was indian.
Black baby: Santa can't be indian. jane told me santa was black
Asian baby: You're both wrong. Santa is asian.
Mexican baby: Santa can't be asian. he doesn't drive twenty miles under the speed limit with his blinkers on.
*chaos while the babies fight each other*
Peter: Come on, Stewie. We're getting you out of here.
Stewie: Dance puppets dance!!!(talking to fighting children)
Lois: Peter, hurry. Cleveland and Joe can't stall them anymore. They're heading your way!
Foster dad: Stop right there!
Peter: or what?
*sound of a shotgun cocking*
Peter: ah! *puts stewie in front of him*
Stewie: don't shoot! *jumps down and runs away* now shoot!

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #33
neomp5
Dipshit for life!

neomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart godneomp5 is an Almost Smart god

seth: "oh hi there. you scared the crap out of me. i'm seth mcfarlane, associate production coordinating directorial associate managing departmental divisional office supervisor of the international network amalgamation distributers corporation management organizational association of men who like pussy"

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear." -Thomas Jefferson

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." -Robert Bolt

"To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it." -Bertrand Russell
neomp5 is offline   Reply With Quote