Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Jokes & Comedy

Jokes & Comedy Funny stuff.

Old 10-13-2005   #1
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute
The Roller Coaster of Death

With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #2
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento
Re: The Roller Coaster of Death

Dont ever post in this section of the forum ever again.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005   #3
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Aw come on, I thought that was rather funny.
Old 10-14-2005   #4
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

hahaha that was pretty good..

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #5
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento
Dont ever post in this section of the forum ever again.
Looks like you lose.

That's miles funnier that the crap some people put in this forum.

And I didn't even have to talk to get a chuckle from some people.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 10-17-2005   #6
thor

thor is doing greatthor is doing great

yeah demento just got owned by Frea

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #7
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Demonica Send a message via Skype™ to Demonica

It's funny. You know, I've noticed that there is a lot of pent up rage on this forum. Not very healthy. FYI: some people get on this forum to have a good laugh and/or talk public affairs. Some of you are ruining it for others. I guess most people like getting their pleasure out of seeing how many people they can get to leave. It was just a funny pic. Please, take some midol before you write a response on the thread, haters!

say something about that!

Well, She is!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #8
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by UnderDevelopement
It's funny. You know, I've noticed that there is a lot of pent up rage on this forum. Not very healthy. FYI: some people get on this forum to have a good laugh and/or talk public affairs. Some of you are ruining it for others. I guess most people like getting their pleasure out of seeing how many people they can get to leave. It was just a funny pic. Please, take some midol before you write a response on the thread, haters!

say something about that!
will do... it's all up to how much people actually care. You know if people choose to get offended because some guy on the internet called them a... or said this or that... then they have problems they need to work out and a reality check to go through
Old 10-18-2005   #9
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute

Their life goal should not be to put down some one. That is all I'm saying. So what you're telling me is more power to this guy because he's a jackass. Good, do it on his time. That statement was irrelevant to the entirity of this thread. Just because I'm a noob doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

P.s- the internet is a home away from home for some people. You're no pscychologist. If someone had said something like that to you, you would flip out! I'm just saying you don't have to be soooo rude to get your point across.

Well, She is!

Last edited by Demonica; 10-18-2005 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-18-2005   #10
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

That's my bay-bay!

Taking one for the team.

Old 10-18-2005   #11
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by UnderDevelopement
Their life goal should not be to put down some one. That is all I'm saying. So what you're telling me is more power to this guy because he's a jackass. Good, do it on his time. That statement was irrelevant to the entirity of this thread. Just because I'm a noob doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

P.s- the internet is a home away from home for some people. You're no pscychologist. If someone had said something like that to you, you would flip out! I'm just saying you don't have to be soooo rude to get your point across.
I thought you were trying to make the point that I was wrong not that I was rude, pick one and stick with it. Plus I would like to say, I never said you were a noob... you did... if Agony had posted the same thing I would have made a remark on it completely on the basis that the writings said to.
Old 10-18-2005   #12
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Do you have humor? did you just decide you were gonna be mean about it because you just felt like it? I'm just saying this b/c it was a joke. He didn't post it to spite you! He did it to get a laugh. Just drop it before this thread is closed. I'm sticking with the fact because you were being rude. period!

Well, She is!
Old 10-18-2005   #13
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

Quote:
Originally Said by Ziech
Agony.
oh yea.

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #14
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

I like grapes.....? Haha this thread is like one big joke.

I think both of you need to just calm right down.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #15
Ziech
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature
I like grapes.....? Haha this thread is like one big joke.

I think both of you need to just calm right down.
ha ha.. sorry I didn't mean to sound like I was being serious... because I'm not... It's the flipping internet
Old 10-19-2005   #16
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah totally came across as serious, try adding one of these suckers:

Really makes people see your just screwin' with em'.

Old 10-19-2005   #17
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

Anarchy has errupted over Demento's one sentence insult [statement really].

My god, I want to want that power! [perhaps i overused?]
Old 10-19-2005   #18
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

nah you can never over-use them

Old 10-19-2005   #19
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. hahaha!! hahahahAHAHAHA! HA!... oh wait, what're we talking about again?

^what happens in an almostsmart joke thread.

this forum never fails to get off topic.. i love it.

...btw, i thought the pic was pretty funny.. i chuckled when i saw it.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #20
Ziech
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature
Yeah totally came across as serious, try adding one of these suckers:

Really makes people see your just screwin' with em'.
I thought the whole basis on the internet was that you don't take anything that anyone else says seriously?

Quote:
Originally Said by Sytrohs87
this forum never fails to get off topic.. i love it.
yes, why do you think I only post in this section?