Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 10-25-2005   #1
Max
Newbie Member

Max has made a few great posts
What you do when your high...

What do you do when you get high? I just sit around.
Old 10-25-2005   #2
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny
Re: What you do when your high...

stuff.

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005   #3
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever I damn well feel like. Whether it be running up and down main naked or sitting in a room with the lights off talking about cup cakes no one knows.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

play call of duty. or i'll chat in a chat room. some people are good at giving me a laugh.

or yea , watch movies, talk shit with friends.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005   #5
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

^Never gone out before? Highly recommended. Just avoid cops.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005   #6
Ker_Bear
a CRAZY waste of time

Ker_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Ker_Bear

I'm such a dork...when I get baked I like to places, like a park or something and play around and be stupid.One time, when I got F.U.B.A.R. (Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition), I went with some friends to the lake and went swimming and convinced myself I was a mermaid.
no one gives a shit ... as long as we smile
Ker_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005   #7
_Marshall_
Old & Wise Member

_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via MSN to _Marshall_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Marshall_

eat, game, sleep, drink, chill

thats all i can think of

Do it for Jesus
_Marshall_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005   #8
RaceCarGuy

RaceCarGuy is just really niceRaceCarGuy is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to RaceCarGuy

i chill, me and my friends call it chill mode. Just kick back and watch tv while munching on some grub! Or I like to wash my car. Dont know why but I do...
RaceCarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

heh, Where are you when you get high?

im usually in my car, parked at the park or somewhere chill. usually a place with trees around, some shade if during the day. i got a couple spots around the neighborhood i go to.
or i am in my room, blowin smoke out the window.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-26-2005   #10
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature
Just avoid cops.
we go on smashing tours everyso often... meaning whatever damage we do has to be topped by something funnier and worse. this one time i dented in the roof of a hardtop completely.

Old 11-15-2005   #11
Lahna
Newbie Member

Lahna is on a distinguished road

well i choof on my own then im userly in my room with my doona and my bong watching tv or listening to music writing in my diary and eating junkfood!~ but when im with otha people smoking up then i tend to get really horny and try and hump peoples legs...nuh jokes i just chill....if im smoking up with otha people then im probly drinkin too then i get drunk and be silly lol. i prefure doin it alone... its like time to myself ya no...
Lahna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #12
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

what the fuck?...

Old 11-15-2005   #13
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Lahna
but when im with otha people smoking up then i tend to get really horny and try and hump peoples legs...
there this girl from school who me and my gf like to get high with because she always gets horny and wants to do stuff

I'm always with friends, I've never blazed alone, that's stupid. We usually go to the park and chill and shit, or try to get more. Sometimes if we smoke a lot we just go sit and have long conversations that make sense in the moment.
Old 11-16-2005   #14
_Marshall_
Old & Wise Member

_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via MSN to _Marshall_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Marshall_

blazing at work is quite fun to haha ... stockign shelves isnt that bad when you munch out on whatever it is your stocking

Do it for Jesus
_Marshall_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005   #15
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

well until about half an hour after i stone nothin happens, but i get all light-headed and after about an hour i can barely walk in a straight line...and i have a huge urge to drink loads and loads of water...then i jus dropp to the floor and sleep hahah

but i do play alot of guitar while im stoned...and i surprised myself and my friends cos i managed to play something that was fuckin amazing...well at least ir sounded like it...

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005   #16
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm

Watch TV, Play video games, eat, than sleep :D

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005   #17
HolokittyNX
Banned

Location: Southern California, but I might move back to Earth one day.
HolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on how energetic a high it is. Mellower sativas make me want to listen to music and gorge myself. But usually I smoke White Widow, which really gets you talkative. Mellow highs make lovemaking difficult to get into, for me. White Widow does the exact opposite. Oh, and three words:

Ace Combat 5.
HolokittyNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005   #18
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

*post on AS.

Old 11-18-2005   #19
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by HolokittyNX
Depends on how energetic a high it is. Mellower sativas make me want to listen to music and gorge myself. But usually I smoke White Widow, which really gets you talkative. Mellow highs make lovemaking difficult to get into, for me. White Widow does the exact opposite. Oh, and three words:

Ace Combat 5.
yes. i like that kind of bud. the energetic high.
drink a beer or 2, then smoke a bowl. i love doing that. the drunk perks u up, then youre high n flyin. i laugh alot .

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-20-2005   #20
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

i drink beer after just cause i can chug it... otherwise beer tastes like shit cuz i hate the taste... but i love the tingle.