Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Jokes & Comedy

Jokes & Comedy Funny stuff.

Old 10-19-2005   #21
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Demonica Send a message via Skype™ to Demonica
Re: The Roller Coaster of Death

I like grapes is my sig. Watch charlie and the choc. factory and you'll get the humor of it. I'm calm; I was mad because it was a funny post that needed no comment. This is not the *How bad I can slam you forum* is it?
That was some light humor. Don't take that to heart.

Well, She is!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #22
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by UnderDevelopement
I like grapes is my sig. Watch charlie and the choc. factory and you'll get the humor of it. I'm calm; I was mad because it was a funny post that needed no comment. This is not the *How bad I can slam you forum* is it?
That was some light humor. Don't take that to heart.
no no no... you get me all wrong... look... I AM NOT BEING CONDENSCENDING!
Old 10-19-2005   #23
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Quote:
It's funny. You know, I've noticed that there is a lot of pent up rage on this forum. Not very healthy. FYI: some people get on this forum to have a good laugh and/or talk public affairs. Some of you are ruining it for others. I guess most people like getting their pleasure out of seeing how many people they can get to leave. It was just a funny pic. Please, take some midol before you write a response on the thread, haters!

say something about that!
Youve been here for what, 33 posts? Unless youve gone through all 186,000 posts, or even a quarter, in the two weeks youve been here, please dont pretend to know anything about the forum. Nothing i hate more than a newb pretending to know everything.

Quote:
Looks like you lose.

That's miles funnier that the crap some people put in this forum.

And I didn't even have to talk to get a chuckle from some people.
Not really. It wasnt funny because someone photoshopped a wall into the way. It would be better if it looked more realistic, maybe not letting the tracks continue, and showing the wall extending in the other directions, rather then it just floating in the air.

Quote:
Their life goal should not be to put down some one. That is all I'm saying. So what you're telling me is more power to this guy because he's a jackass.
Im sarcastic, and can be a jackass at times. Ive posted that comment, telling people to not post in here several times. Again, if you had been here longer then 2 weeks, and stopped trying to know everyone and everything, you would see that.

Quote:
This is not the *How bad I can slam you forum* is it?
Welcome to the internet.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #24
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

UD no offence ment by what I said about your sig, sorry if it sounded like an insult or whatever I actually thought it was funny (your sig that is).

Anywho.... lets tell some jokes

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #25
thor

thor is doing greatthor is doing great

Quote:
Youve been here for what, 33 posts? Unless youve gone through all 186,000 posts, or even a quarter, in the two weeks youve been here, please dont pretend to know anything about the forum. Nothing i hate more than a newb pretending to know everything.
Yeah, the olny thing worse is when a NOOB tries to slam people when he is having a bad day.

P.S. thats you buddy

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #26
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

*SLAP* NEVER EVER EVER SAY NOOB AGAIN!!!

....fucking people... you don't even know where that originated, before people who talked l1|<3 7|-|15 actaully did it because tehy knew what they were doing and it set the mapart from everyone else... now people hoave overrun the internet and used this in a vague attempt to be 'kool' or '1337'. Fucking MMORPG does that to you I says....

Old 10-19-2005   #27
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by thor
Yeah, the olny thing worse is when a NOOB tries to slam people when he is having a bad day.

P.S. thats you buddy
OMFG, ive been told! Congrats, your a fucking idiot. And thanks for the P.S. I never would have realized ur astonishing little bit of wit was pointed at me.

Quote:
*SLAP* NEVER EVER EVER SAY NOOB AGAIN!!!

....fucking people... you don't even know where that originated, before people who talked l1|<3 7|-|15 actaully did it because tehy knew what they were doing and it set the mapart from everyone else... now people hoave overrun the internet and used this in a vague attempt to be 'kool' or '1337'. Fucking MMORPG does that to you I says....
Or the term newb is from gamers/gaming and has moved to describe any person who is new to something... wtf is the point of your post?

Old 10-19-2005   #28
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

I'm not even going to argue with you about this, the original 1337 speak came from hackers and some crackers from around 1995-ish who used it as a way to set themselves apart from other users on the internet. Hence many 'noobz' picking it up and using it to seem '1337'.

Old 10-20-2005   #29
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Okay people, drop it.

Noone cares.

All this time was wasted and noone even bothered to save the people on that roller coaster.

Now I have to clean up the bodies all by myself...
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #30
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Demonica Send a message via Skype™ to Demonica

Well, for your info, ive been on this site longer than two weeks. I had to get a new screen name. Second, you've posted in here because you wanted to be mean. It was just a picture. It was not intended to make you whine and make you and me both look like idiots. Goodbye!!!

Well, She is!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #31
thor

thor is doing greatthor is doing great

Quote:
Well, for your info, ive been on this site longer than two weeks. I had to get a new screen name. Second, you've posted in here because you wanted to be mean. It was just a picture. It was not intended to make you whine and make you and me both look like idiots. Goodbye!!!
Excellent point

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #32
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by Frea Aelmihtig
Okay people, drop it.

Noone cares.

All this time was wasted and noone even bothered to save the people on that roller coaster.

Now I have to clean up the bodies all by myself...
haha, I'll help.

Quote:
you should have been more creative, and secondly I looked... but I couldn't find where you look like an idiot..
Old 10-21-2005   #33
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature
I'm not even going to argue with you about this, the original 1337 speak came from hackers and some crackers from around 1995-ish who used it as a way to set themselves apart from other users on the internet. Hence many 'noobz' picking it up and using it to seem '1337'.
exactly! my good friend is a member of a very selective internet group of hackers and such who start looooooooooots of internet trends, such as "all your base are belong to us" and various slang terms like noob and pwned.

since having delved into the internet after the group closed it's doors, i've been unable to be allowed access.. even though i have a close friend in it.. *sigh* perhaps one day. : P

ps - demento, since you seem to love pissing people off, i thought i'd return the favor.. you're an ass. the majority of the posts i see from you are bashing other people for stuff they say on these boards. don't you have anything better to do with your time than sit around on an online forum and bitch about how stupid other people are? do you constantly feel the need to bring other people down or something? grow up and recognize that other people have different tastes in what they think is funny. You really aren't winning any of us over with your insults and scorning, so just give it a rest.

And I just know you're going to reply with some angry retort to what I've said, but frankly, I don't give a shit. This needed to be said so I said it. You need to deal with your anger, man, instead of taking it out on people who are just trying to have a good time.

You're right, it would've been funnier if there were differences in the picture, but I still think it was still funny in it's own right. If you don't think it was, then I respect that as your opinion instead of bashing you and saying no, you're wrong, shut up. To tell the truth, guy, people don't really care what you say when you make a post like that in a thread like this, so what's the point in wasting your time?

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #34
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

*Finishes burying the bodies, along with the thread...*

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 10-22-2005   #35
Ziech
Elite Member

HAHAHAHA! But nice try... this thread can't be buried until we can't reply to it.
Old 10-22-2005   #36
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Ahah... ha....ha... err.... ahh.... something or other.... you know I actually had a point to this...? I think I need sleep.

Old 10-23-2005   #37
Demento
Banned

Unfortunately, I was in the hospital the last two days, so ive been absent from this little tea party.

Moral of the story: I looked at the picture, didnt find it funny. Im sarcastic, so i reply with "Dont ever post in Jokes/Comedy again", something Ive said before, also in the sarcastic tone. Sorry for any inconveniences ive caused.

Quote:
And I just know you're going to reply with some angry retort to what I've said, but frankly, I don't give a shit. This needed to be said so I said it. You need to deal with your anger, man, instead of taking it out on people who are just trying to have a good time.
It is taking a measureable amount of self control. Your post saying how i take my anger out kinda struck me cause other people have said that to me outside of the internet. Ill try and not take my anger out of ppl anymore*. Thanks.

* The only exclusion is Madre, if she posts another monotonous anti-bush/anti-republican article.

Old 10-25-2005   #38
Max
Newbie Member

Max has made a few great posts

It was ok, Looks totally fake though.
Old 10-26-2005   #39
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

ha, that's cool. i was thinking something else, but i suppose that'll do.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005   #40
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Which, in turn, is funny as crap, right?