Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 10-17-2005   #41
junki

junki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart god
Re: Magical Fungus

Make a very hot tea and drop the fung in there. Go ahead and sweeten, you'll prefer it. I feel that the fung "releases" better or quicker after it has been in the hot tea. You may want to have a puff to kick it off - but don't do any other drugs or drink after you start to trip. The next day you'll feel like you live in a beautiful world.
junki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #42
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ag0ny

anyone ever listen to music when their on shrooms?... song are a crazy thing when your on shrooms because everything feels so emotional... i swear i wanted to cry when i was listening to angie by the rolling stones... ugh.

T o T h e O t h e r S i d e . . .
ag0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #43
RaceCarGuy

RaceCarGuy is just really niceRaceCarGuy is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to RaceCarGuy

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature
I was in another room but all I could hear was Metallica... I just tuned it out because I was already starting to want to murder something. Your on shrooms and you hear:

"Our brains are on fire
with the feeling to kill
And it will not go away
until our dreams are fulfilled
There is only one thing
on our minds
Don't try running away
`cause you're the one we will find"

...I tuned that out, later on I hear:

"Turn on...I see red
Adrenaline crash & crash my head
Nitro Junkie, Paint me dead
And I see red

One hundred plus through Black and White
War Horse, Warhead
Fuck 'Em Man, white knuckles tight
Through Black & White"

Starts to mess with you a little, especially Master of Puppets. They played that one and I just went and turned it off... scary shit.
i agree music really trips me out... Shrooms wouldnt be the same to me if music wasnt around...
RaceCarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #44
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

i, honestly dont like looking into a mirror when im fucked up. drunk espcially. shrooms i didnt even want to catch a glimpse of myself..

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #45
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

ag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond reputeag0ny has a reputation beyond repute

dude its insane... when i looked in the mirror my eyes were like pure black and i looked like a lion...

thing is, im doing them tonight as well :p. and im making jello to trip out on and eat.

has anyone ever smoked shrooms before?...

Old 10-21-2005   #46
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

idiots... you know that shit will burn holes in your stomach?... and if the smoke gets in your eyes enough times you could go blind.

Old 10-22-2005   #47
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't smoke it. And I believe the holes in the stomache is just one of those fabled myths about bad drugs. Nowhere in my research have I found that as a side-effect. Ever.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005   #48
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

never tried smoking shrooms. dont know why you would want to.
just freakin eat em. n laugh your ass of for about 6 hours .

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-22-2005   #49
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

^Exactly.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005   #50
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

yea well... friday was a doozy for me, cuz me and my friends ended up splitting up and going our seperate ways and i ended up with a bunch of friends who were trying to get shrooms but couldnt and i was tripping like a madman. so becuase i was and they werent they kept trying to trip me out even harder which sucked cuz i didnt know what was going on..pff

Old 10-24-2005   #51
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

shitty dude... i can get mine in one call and 20 minutes anytime.

Old 10-24-2005   #52
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

how much for an 1/8th of shrooms up there anyway?

down here, because it's so rare people charge 30 bills. but i have a friend who'll charge me 25.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-24-2005   #53
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

i get mine 5 for a gram. and 30 for a q/o.

Old 10-25-2005   #54
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

who doesnt?...

Old 10-25-2005   #55
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i dont. :p

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-25-2005   #56
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

yea but... its you :p

Old 10-25-2005   #57
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

not i.

Old 10-25-2005   #58
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Sadly, all my friends are straight-edge, so I haven't really had access to much in the way of drugs. I respect them for it and all, but god, what I'd give to get high some days. You know those days I'm talking about.. yeah

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005   #59
Max
Newbie Member

Max has made a few great posts

DO they taste like shit?
Old 10-25-2005   #60
ag0ny
Drowning in your awe

they taste like almonds.