Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 11-06-2009   #1
Mr.Cravatte
Very Experienced Member

Mr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divine
Send a message via MSN to Mr.Cravatte
Thriller

I've been wanting to learn how to dance Thriller so yesterday I got the inspiration I was missing and I started to see a tutorial in youtube. I have the same feeling that when I am learning a new language or learning something I really like so I think I am in the good path.

Does anyone of you like dancing or does know thriller dance? And if you do like to dance what do you like to dance the most?
Old 11-06-2009   #2
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine
Re: Thriller

I only know parts. One of my good friends would always dance to thriller when she got drunk. I would like to know the whole dance, but i dont have the time
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #3
Mr.Cravatte
Very Experienced Member

Mr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divine

I've been learning just three hours today (instead of studying for tomorrow :B). I have already passed the famous monster claw step.
Old 11-06-2009   #4
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

and how goes it? Do you find it simple or a bit of a task? When i saw the tutorial, it looked like quite a big job
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #5
Mr.Cravatte
Very Experienced Member

Well I enjoy dancing but I encounter coordination obstacles but, nothing that some repeatings can't fix. I have "learned" 13 out of 37 and the bad thing is that I have space problems I have to constantly changing places so that the dance fits in the room D:. but, too much dancing I will return to my studies see you tomorrow.
Old 11-06-2009   #6
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you closed the curtains while you were doing it.
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #7
Mr.Cravatte
Very Experienced Member

jajjajaj They were closed don't worry I don't want to spoil the final product.