Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 07-30-2009   #1
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Knowing when to stop...

K...I'm sure we've all been on at least one end once if not each end at least once.

Last edited by Princess Jasmine; 08-01-2009 at 05:55 PM.
hai Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #2
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Knowing when to stop...

Well if you will go with guys that screw with you. You have no-one to blame but yourself.
And if you are headfucking guys too, then no wonder they're acting like that.

My ex tried to headfuck me with the same BS your doing and talking about. Dumped that bitch quick!

Last edited by Grunt; 08-01-2009 at 06:14 AM.
Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #3
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine
Re: Knowing when to stop...

I think you are making a positive step by not going back to him Jasmine. He seems like he is trying to mind fuck you and I do not think it is right that he brought a girl over and slept with her. That is just mean and disrespectful. Didnt she have a place to stay they could go to? Why did he bring her back to where you were? And bringing out y'all problems in front of a complete stranger and having a pow wow on the bed is no good.

I would chalk this up as experience and then move on. I think you are doing better now that you are back at home. It always gets darker before the dawn so have courage and try to stick it out!!
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote