Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 11-30-2003   #1
flashbax

flashbax is on a distinguished road
santa brought me an Xbox

i'm now the proud owner of an Xbox thanks to the man in the red suit gettin off his fat arse early this year

would like some advice on what games i should buy.. so far have Halo and the wicked SSX3, already played KOTOR and know that's worth buyin but what else.?
flashbax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003   #2
Dg
Old & Wise Member

Dg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost Smart
Re: santa brought me an Xbox

NFS: Underground is pretty good
Christ, how many suicidal people do you know?! I mean, I've met a couple, but I never really pay attention to them because I figure if they were really suicidal, they'd be killing themselves instead of whining. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about...
Dg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003   #3
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Dg
NFS: Underground is pretty good
hmm anyone noticed the sudden appearence of games with the 'underground' moniker....'Need For Speed : Underground'....'Tony Hawks Underground'.....well ok, theres two soooo...errrr...yeah...run!! *runs away*....

BTW....you could try timesplitters 2, thats a good game...its great for multiplayer....
Old 11-30-2003   #4
mike
Old & Wise Member

mike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to mike Send a message via AIM to mike Send a message via MSN to mike Send a message via Yahoo to mike

Get the GTA 3 and the Vice City double pack deal...
Old 11-30-2003   #5
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by mike
yeah thats gonna be great....(doesn't come out here unitll the 5th of december)......although my local GAME store dont think it exists...stupid fools i even showed them an article with release dates and they still dont believe me...
Old 11-30-2003   #6
surreal
Needs to confirm E-mail address

surreal is a glorious beacon of lightsurreal is a glorious beacon of lightsurreal is a glorious beacon of lightsurreal is a glorious beacon of lightsurreal is a glorious beacon of light

Get Prince of Persia, this game is fan-fucking-tastic.

The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful is to lose one's balance. After which no action can be trusted.
surreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003   #7
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by surreal
so its good then?

......but seriously that game is good, i'll have to wait though, its not out in england yet...dammit why do we have to wait so fucking long...!!
Old 11-30-2003   #8
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

Quote:
Originally Said by Psychosis
so its good then?

......but seriously that game is good, i'll have to wait though, its not out in england yet...dammit why do we have to wait so fucking long...!!
o jolly mate no buggers want to jimmy hat that game into a fine match of bloody british
Old 11-30-2003   #9
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by captainpooface69
o jolly mate no buggers want to jimmy hat that game into a fine match of bloody british
what the fuck did you just say?...your making about as much sense as a four arsed monkey......
Old 11-30-2003   #10
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

it's your language you tell me
Old 11-30-2003   #11
Mr Stabby

beats me i failed english..."me fail english, that unpossible"
Old 11-30-2003   #12
flashbax

flashbax is on a distinguished road

thanks for the suggestions so far fellas, will definitely look into some of these!

Quote:
Originally Said by mike
double pack sounds like damn good value for money, loved GTA3 when i had it on the PS2.. heard vice city aint that great though.?

Quote:
Originally Said by surreal
seen an advert on tv for this, looks ok.. controlling time sounds appealing
flashbax is offline   Reply With Quote