Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Jokes & Comedy

Jokes & Comedy Funny stuff.

Old 12-26-2007   #1
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute
Bad jokes

So here are some jokes you probably won't appreciate very much, and you probably won't find very funny anyway. But I'll try:

Knock knock
Whos there?
911 who?
9/11! you said you'd never forget!!

Q: Have you ever had Etheopian food?
random person: No, why?
A: They haven't either.

I feel like a bad person for laughing at those when I heard them.

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007   #2
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad jokes

better ethiopan joke;

have you ever seen the ethiopian flag?
no?
that cause they ate it.

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007   #3
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

Q: What did the midget say when he walked into the bar?

A: "Ouch!"
=-=-=-=

Q: What do you call a dog with no legs?

A: Doesn't matter what you call 'em, he still ain't coming...

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007   #4
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

haha the dog one is horrible but soo funny.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007   #5
misfitchris
zer0.

misfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to misfitchris

Quote:
Originally Said by Drogdar View Post

Q: What do you call a dog with no legs?

A: Doesn't matter what you call 'em, he still ain't coming...
it has to be in the top 10 of all time :D

Don't you just love it when the end result is greater than the sum of its parts?
misfitchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008   #6
XxSk33txX
Chattering is ignorance.

XxSk33txX is a knight of Almost SmartXxSk33txX is a knight of Almost SmartXxSk33txX is a knight of Almost SmartXxSk33txX is a knight of Almost Smart
Send a message via AIM to XxSk33txX

Two jews walk into a bar, they buy it.
Old 01-08-2008   #7
The-Chadster
truth is more important than facts

The-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart god

John 8:28 Then Jesus said unto them, When ye lifted up the Son of man, then yee shall know that I am He, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So clap your hands to the sound
Of every first born dying now
Watch the rivers flow with blood
Death will stand where life once stood
The-Chadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #8
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

Q: whats the difference between a Cadillac and a pile of dead babies?

A: I DONT have a Cadillac.

Q: Whats the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead baby in the road?

A: The dog has skid marks leading to it.

Q: Whats the fastest way to paint a house red?

A: Throw babies at it.

Quote:
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Old 01-11-2008   #9
The-Chadster
truth is more important than facts

The-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart god

Haha, babies! I love it lol.
John 8:28 Then Jesus said unto them, When ye lifted up the Son of man, then yee shall know that I am He, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So clap your hands to the sound
Of every first born dying now
Watch the rivers flow with blood
Death will stand where life once stood
The-Chadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #10
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

Drog. Fool. Its how many babies does it take to paint a house red? Depends on how hard you throw them.

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #11
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Which is worse: ten dead babies in one trashcan or one dead baby in ten trashcans?

What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sharks?
Fucked.

What's present do you get for a dead baby?
A dead puppy.

How do you stop a baby crawling round in circles ?
Nail its other hand to the floor.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #12
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

What worse than a truckload of dead babies?
Unloading it with a pitchfork.

What's the best thing about a Siamese twin baby?
Threesomes.

What has four legs and one arm?
A rabid dog on a children's playground.

How do you make your baby cry twice?
Wipe your bloody cock on its teddy bear.

Why do babies have a soft spot on their heads?
So you can pick them up five at a time.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #13
misfitchris
zer0.

misfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to misfitchris

A horse walks into a bar. The barman asks, "Why the long face?"

Don't you just love it when the end result is greater than the sum of its parts?
misfitchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #14
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #15
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

Abdul and Paddy are begging outside a railway station. Abdul has a Mercedes, a large house and is loaded, Paddy has fuck all. Abduls begging hat is overflowing with with numerous notes but Paddy has just a few coppers in his. "How do you do it?" asks Paddy. "Look at your sign" says Abdul. Paddys sign reads "Out of work, wife and 6 kids to support, please help". Paddy then looks at Abduls sign which says "I only need another £20 to get back to Pakistan".

A three year old boy, after examining his testicles in the bath says to his mother "Mummy, are these my brains?" His mother replies "No son, not yet."

This morning a suspected Pakistani bomber was shot 68 times in a raid on his Bradford home. When interviewed, Detective Chief Inspector Thomas, who led the investigation was asked "Why 68 bullets on 1 man?" He replied "Yes sorry about that, we ran out of ammo".

My old Grandad's motto in life was "What you can't see, won't hurt you."

He died of radiation poisoning.

A very badly behaved little boy refuses to get off of a very expensive rocking horse on display in a department store. His embarrassed mother eventually gives in and asks for some help from a shop assistant. "Don't worry" says the assistant "We employ a very qualified child psychologist at our store to deal with this kind of thing". She makes a quick call and within minutes he appears, goes over to the unruly brat and gently whispers in his ear. The child imediately dismounts the horse and once again joins his mother. The shop assistant looks admiringly at the psychologist and says "That was amazing, what did you say to him?". He leans to her and quietly says "Get off that horse now or i'll kick the fuck out of you, you little bastard!".

What's the difference between a British and an Iraqi soldier?
Don't know?
Welcome to the United States Air Force son!
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #16
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

Q: What happens when you throw a baby down the stairs?

A: I don't know about you, but I get an erection.

Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #17
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

how many vietnam war vets does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
YOU DONT KNOW MAN, YOU WERENT THERE.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008   #18
Drogdar
The one and only.

Why did the dead baby cross the road?
It was chained to a bumper

How are babies and the elderly alike?
Both are fun to throw out of moving cars.

What's worse than smoking pot with a baby?
Making a bong out of it

What's the difference between a dead baby and a Styrofoam cup?
A dead baby doesn't harm the atmosphere when you burn it.

What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs laying on your porch?
Matt.

Why do you put a baby in the blender feet first ?
To see the expression on it face!

What's worse than a dead baby in a trashcan lid?
A trashcan lid in a dead baby.

What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs laying on a beach?
Sandy.

What's funnier than a dead baby?
A dead baby in a clown costume!

What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?
When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.

Why did the toddler drop it's lollipop?
It was hit by a truck.

What's the difference between a dead baby and a table?
You can't fuck a table.

What's bright blue, pink, and sizzles?
A baby trying to breast feed from an electrical outlet.

Quote:
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Old 01-12-2008   #19
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

I love dead baby jokes!

Whats better than one baby in ten trash cans?
Ten babies in one trash can.

Whats better than that?
Theres one alive at the bottom.

Whats better than that?
It eats it's way out.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 01-12-2008   #20
Pittielynn

Warning: Really mean baby jokes follow. Read at own risk.

What do you call a dead baby with no arms, no legs, in the middle of the ocean?
Fucked.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around in circles?
Nail it's other hand to the floor.

What do you call a dead baby with no arms or legs, hanging on your wall?
Art.

How many babies does it take to paint a house?
Depends on how hard you throw them.

Whats white and red and hangs off a telephone wire?
A baby shot through a snowblower.

What do you get when you dislocate a baby's jaw?
Deep throat.

Whats better than a dead baby?
The revoked child support.

Whats the difference between a truck load of bowling balls, and a truck load of babies?
You can't unload the truck load of bowling balls with a pitchfork.

Why do you unload a truck load of babies with a pitchfork?
So you can tell which ones are still alive.

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade