Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Jokes & Comedy

Jokes & Comedy Funny stuff.

Old 08-24-2006   #1
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside
Punchlines With Absolutely No Context...

“No, no, no!” said the penguin, “I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder!”

“Surprise! Surprise! That’s not my ear canal either!”

Oh no! The leak is coming from the Global Positioning Satellite System again!

“Mommy Mommy,” Little Johnny replied, “is that why the soufflé is burnt?”

“Tokyo?” Said the nun, “You fool, I said take the hoe!”

And then my dad farted and it smelled and I said to my father you farted and it smelled.

And slowly, the sheep turned to each other and glared silently.

“Whew!” said the blonde, “I thought you meant the vacuum-insulated sealable container with the heat reflective inner surface!”

“No wait, you don’t understand,” said the fat man, “Pop Tarts are a substitute for my mother’s love!”

As they opened the door they realized they were terribly mistaken. The dog was only taking a nap.

“Yeah,” said the Scottsman, “but at least I don’t have a scented hand soap named after ME!”

As she spoke he whirled the egg beater around and yelled “EGG BEATER!”

“Isotope?” He replied, “That’s no isotope!”

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #2
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento
Re: Punchlines With Absolutely No Context...

Dont ever post in this board again.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #3
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

dude i try telling him that all the fucking time,

i dont think he gets it....
Old 08-27-2006   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

lol yea demento. believe you me, i've told him too many times. oh no wait, that was chickenfuck.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #5
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

that's a coincidence, me inside, you're a member with no context.

ahahahaha, I'm funny.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #6
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute

haha you fucking are. I love how the following posts are about 9812349128 times funnier then the topic post.

Old 08-27-2006   #7
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

jesus christ me inside has the fact that your home is a pile of ruble just robbed you of all senses of humor, jesus christ
Old 08-28-2006   #8
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Actually I found humour in the following three of these:

Quote:
And then my dad farted and it smelled and I said to my father you farted and it smelled.
Quote:
As she spoke he whirled the egg beater around and yelled “EGG BEATER!”
Quote:
“Isotope?” He replied, “That’s no isotope!”
And I'm going to try my hand at it:

* The llamas berated Billy for spraying monkey semen in their eyes; little did they know that Billy thought they were the camels for whom the semen was destined.

--- Hmm. That's too long I think.

* "Hey! I hope you find that ice cream dildo!"

* His penis dangling on a tree branch was the last they ever saw of Timothy.

--- You know, so far... mine have dealt with phallus-related objects. Is there nothing better?

* Sally's parents roared with laughter when she recited the alphabet for the first time: "Labia C, D, E, F, G..."

* "And then I said, 'That was for Stan, you regurgitated rat scrotum!'"

* To get to the other side with the other construction working Mexican cock-fighting chickens!

* The species is now indigenous only to the man's nether regions.

* Turning around with hammer in hand, Thor bellowed: "THANKS FOR THE TOFURKEY!!!"

* And you know that's how he ended up in the White House!

* Sweet Mother of God! The Poodles!!

--- Okay, that last one is the actual punchline to something funny I know. I think I'm done here. Too much emphasis on groin-related appendages, methinks.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006   #9
Demento
Banned

You and meinside should make a seperate forum. So when people need something stupid to read... we can go there.

Old 08-28-2006   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

ahh hahahah.

i love waking up in the morning to see posts like Dmeneto's. OUTSTANDING!

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-28-2006   #11
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento
You and meinside should make a seperate forum. So when people need something stupid to read... we can go there.
And you should get on the webcam portal. So when people need something stupid to look at... we can go there.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 08-28-2006   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Lol. ownd.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-28-2006   #13
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos
And you should get on the webcam portal. So when people need something stupid to look at... we can go there.
or we can just laugh at the guy with down syndrome in your avatar, oh wait thats you, lol you got the downs
Old 08-28-2006   #14
EmperorChaos

Kyle, you are losing your ability to amuse people and that's not cool.

Yes Kyle I have three of chromosome 21, nevermind the fact that my IQ is twice that of what most of the people with mild mental retardation from Down Syndrome would have. (Not that I really think much of one's IQ or an IQ test since there are varying degrees of intelligence.)

At least I happily show my face on these forums. All I see of you is a frightened little boy with an ugly countenance rendered incognito with a mask that only his mother would sleep with.
-=-=-=-
Old 08-29-2006   #15
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

The egg beater bit was still pretty funny, though.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #16
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

roo7 ya ahbal, ma 7adda badoo yehk ya majnoon

(And no, I haven't been drinking)
Old 08-29-2006   #17
6sic6
If your not 555......

6sic6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wtf? you speak arabic. Since when! ah7san shi il 3arabeh, inno inteh btihkeh 3arabeh deyman walla hadan tarjamlik yehoun?

6sic6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #18
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

ana 3ayish bil kuwait iw ana bi7kee 3arabi bas mish a7san shee
Old 08-29-2006   #19
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

stupid non-english speaking shit

CLOSED
Old 10-31-2009   #20
EmperorChaos

I like this thread.

And fuck a Blood Red for closing it.
-=-=-=-