Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 04-08-2004   #1
IAmSoVerySpecial
Sexy Bitch

IAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divine
Send a message via AIM to IAmSoVerySpecial Send a message via Yahoo to IAmSoVerySpecial
Stupid Things You Do When You're Drunk

What is the most stupid thing you have done while you were drunk?

well, almost everything...

Last edited by IAmSoVerySpecial; 04-25-2004 at 01:18 AM.
IAmSoVerySpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004   #2
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stupid Things You Do When You're Drunk

hmmm... i ran into a wedding reception wearing a metallica shirt and no shoes, and demanded they give me more alcohol til i was thrown out, then i grabbed one of the bins and threw it off a cliff and then started throwing rocks calling out THATS FOR KICKING ME OUT!

... i have never gotten drunk since... :( ... well i have but shhh ;)

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004   #3
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

only you, brock, only you.....

well, I wasnt sure if I was drunk or not, but somebody put something in my soda at this thing at school, and I was just loopy. I'm a very mellow, quiet person. But I sweaw...something was in that coke (the soda retard)...anyways, theres this comic book I love, Johnny the Homicidal maniac, and theres this part with happy noodle boy. I started screaming out loud lines from happy noodle boy....well....not a lot of people have read that....so I was looked upon as strange. Still am too.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004   #4
psylo_42
Experienced Member

psylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divine

the stupidest thing iv'e done when i was drunk among other things was jumping off a first floor balcony and some how almost shattering but only bruised both my heels. I couldn't walk for a week.
psylo_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004   #5
Guttermouth
Old & Wise Member

Guttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divine
Send a message via AIM to Guttermouth

Psylo...don't feel bad, some chick did that at my friends house. She went to the hospital, it was gross.

Much like Kat, I'll tell my story when others have shared their own...
Old 04-08-2004   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

yeah i'm just happy drunk and i can pretty much control my actions...although i cant help the slurred speech and just saying funny shit.

eh, i havent really done stupid nonsense while drunk. heh. i should probably take that statement back...i cant remember if i have or not

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004   #7
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

I have never been drunk. :D
Old 04-08-2004   #8
Rock ur socks
and i'll rock them hard too !

Rock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divine
Send a message via AIM to Rock ur socks Send a message via Yahoo to Rock ur socks

I got "arrested" by some guy claiming to be the "pool police" when I hit a few balls off the pool table.. haha all I said was "guilty as charged"...
eaaaaheahehahaha
Rock ur socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004   #9
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

OH, my gawd... Last weekend, I downed a half of a bottle of sake and a half of a bottle of Bacardi Long Island Iced Tea. I laid my head in my friend's lap and we were all trying to watch El Hazard on DVD. Next thing I know, I wake up on the ground and there are people looking at me all wide-eyed. Someone asked me, "Do you remember anything?" I shook my head. Apparently, I did the following:

Made out with everyone that came near me, including females
Kept screaming, "I WANT SEX!" while trying to practically rape everyone nearby
Sucked on my friend's fingers (He's male)
Kissed another guy very heavily
Tried to masterbate
Burst out in random giggle fits
Vomited in the sink
The list goes on and on...

Never again. I was so drunk that someone took pictures of me with MY phone. Never again will I get that drunk. I have to see the same people every day and it's about to drive me crazy. I'm deeply embarrassed. Fortunately, I'm going to be stationed someplace else soon, so it won't matter much in a few months. But still...

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004   #10
david
Elite Member

david has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to david

Traffic cones. Fun to carry home. Spewing a lot.

Busting out my JT dance moves because I really can dance like JT.*

*Only when pished.
Old 04-09-2004   #11
psylo_42
Experienced Member

psylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divine

Tsunami: hahahahahahahahahahaaheheheheehhahahahahahaqhheheh eehhahaohohohohohohohhahahahahahaahhrhrheheheheheh eheheehahahahahahahahaahahahcough cough gasp hahahahahahahahehehehehahahahahahahah. ps. one of my friends (female) did practically the same thing. don't feel bad.
psylo_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004   #12
tWoSour

tWoSour should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to tWoSour

I have definatly fallen victem to making drunk phone calls......never a good thing.

Got that under control now, and I dont do it anymore

Actually, I've been booze-free for 10 weeks now.....I think I'm gonna break that next weekend tho...

"I'm not sure I can think of any scenario more enjoyable than making 55,000 people from New York shut up." - Curt Shilling

RED SOX NATION: WE STILL BELIEVE!!!

WHY NOT US?
tWoSour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004   #13
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by tWoSour
I have definatly fallen victem to making drunk phone calls......never a good thing.

Got that under control now, and I dont do it anymore

Actually, I've been booze-free for 10 weeks now.....I think I'm gonna break that next weekend tho...
ahhh the joys of drunk phone calls... i once raked up a $200 bill just from calling everyone on my phone address book... not good

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004   #14
Guttermouth
Old & Wise Member

Guttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divine
Send a message via AIM to Guttermouth

I kissed a girl once, it sucked. I'm not gay.
Old 04-10-2004   #15
IAmSoVerySpecial
Sexy Bitch

IAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divine
Send a message via AIM to IAmSoVerySpecial Send a message via Yahoo to IAmSoVerySpecial

Kissing girls is no big deal. I'm not gay either.

Old 04-10-2004   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

kissing girls is probably the best thing in the world.

that is...if they can kiss.
and that means alot.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004   #17
superchicken002
Elite Member

superchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to superchicken002 Send a message via MSN to superchicken002 Send a message via Yahoo to superchicken002

Yeah I am known to make drunk phone calls. I've called up ex boyfriends before and have had "deep meaningful" conversations... yeah.

I also stole a chair from a Wendy's while intoxicated...

Dumb shit like that.
Old 04-16-2004   #18
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

IAmSoVerySpecial, are you going to share your experience?

Does anyone know why my pic is unavailable? Was it too obscene? I thought it'd be a perfect illustration of why binge drinking is bad. Oh, well.

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004   #19
Terrible 1
Trainee Member

Terrible 1 should be rewarded
Send a message via MSN to Terrible 1

Hey everyone i'm back again.
Not that anyone cares,
What I did wil make you all feel better, lmao
I was really wasted one night and me and my mate were seeing who could climb those wooden phone cable polls without the stickie outy bits on them. We didnt manage that so we walked around town for a bit and started talking to some homeless dude about politics which is interesting while drunk. Then I challenged some girl in the street to take her bra off without taking her top off. She did it and I put the bra on over my top and walked down through town with it on before the girl cam running after me for it. Quite amuzing when you wake up the next morning thinking, how much did I drink last night to do all that. I found out the next day. 2 bottles of whiskey 1 bottle of gin and 10 beers between us what a mix. Surprisingly I wasn't sick, well at least I dont think I was, hmm better check behind the appliances in the kitchen.
Terrible 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004   #20
IAmSoVerySpecial
Sexy Bitch

I'll PM you later