Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005   #1
fakejosh
Newbie Member

fakejosh is on a distinguished road
warped tour contest

awesome contest that fuse is having for the warped tour, you vote for your favorite band and the winner gets extra set time on the tour, pretty sweet eh? they're also giving away ipod shuffles every week... rahrah!
Old 07-10-2005   #2
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones
Re: warped tour contest

I wonder if the bands would appreciate that. Being on the road for 3 months and then having to go longer doesn't sound all that great to me.
Old 07-10-2005   #3
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

haha, i like how that's been posted in tons of other forums by the same guy. oh well.

nah, i would think they would appreciate it. you know, more exposure and what not. and then just being happy with the fact that they won.

Old 07-13-2005   #4
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

fakejosh, i looked at all 4 of your threads, and they are all advertising/spam, for Fuse, and The Musicians Institute, posing as posts. This is your only warning. If you spam again, you will be banned.
Closed Thread