Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 02-03-2005   #41
OutRadge
superman that hoe

OutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost Smart
Send a message via AIM to OutRadge Send a message via MSN to OutRadge Send a message via Yahoo to OutRadge
Re: songs you have to sing out loud when no one's home

colt 45.
OutRadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005   #42
Quo Vadis
Newbie Member

Quo Vadis is on a distinguished road

anything that comes ot mind. If I feel like singing.
Old 02-05-2005   #43
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

bleed for me - black label society..... lol

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005   #44
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Aqua- Barbie gurl haha

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005   #45
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero

Poison the Well - anything thing off of The Opposite of December or Tear From The Red. Also Dead Poetic - Four Wall Blackmail (cd).

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005   #46
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

Adam Green- Emily....
... this song is too funny. i always get into a good mood when i hear it.

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005   #47
odd_fried_eggs

odd_fried_eggs will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to odd_fried_eggs

Does making a vocal recreation of the soundtrack from the modern Italian Job soundtrack count?

RHCP - Scar Tissue
Beskonechnye Mysli - Crossroads
odd_fried_eggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005   #48
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Cotton Eye Joe
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005   #49
Rowerz

Rowerz is a jewel in the roughRowerz is a jewel in the roughRowerz is a jewel in the rough

I usually sing old Beatles ballads

Long winding road, goodbye yellow brick road,while my guitar gently weeps

or when I'm playing Finaly Fantasy 3 on the snes emulator (oldsKool) as embarrasing as it sounds I sing Evanesence songs

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Rowerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005   #50
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

Fool`s garden- lemon tree
... i have to practice this song for music calss... if i could just sing, just a little bit

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005   #51
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Haha... Bye bye bye-Nsync... wow I can't believe I said that hehe

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005   #52
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

The lime in da Coconut song

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005   #53
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

d. mcmullen - rave heaven
iiiiiiiiiiii ammmmmmm a raaaaaaaver

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005   #54
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

I sing anything that I know the words to. I'm truly happiest when singing.
Old 04-05-2005   #55
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by GuinessAndMohawks
The lime in da Coconut song
ummm i thought it was put the lime in the cola...because it's lime flavored coca cola?
hai Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005   #56
labs5
I would run away with you - hawiianice

labs5 will become famous soon enough

well i cant sing songs without music so wutever song i have playing...lol

Together We Will Save The World!

you gotta know what your up against in order to fight back
labs5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005   #57
Guinness And Mohawks

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

Quote:
Originally Said by 4degrees
ummm i thought it was put the lime in the cola...because it's lime flavored coca cola?
actually they just stole the song as a marketing ploy, i dont know who sings the original but it was done some time in the 70's also its on the ending credits of the resevior dogs, also another song i sing when no one else is around is macphersons rant.

Old 04-06-2005   #58
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Thousand Foot Krutch-I Climb

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006   #59
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Not to revive an old thread or anything....

But I have a few more songs I thought of that I sing when no one's home.

Keep on Smiling- Wet Willie
Gimme Three Steps- Lynyrd Skynyrd
You Oughta Know- Alanis Morisette
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006   #60
Guinness And Mohawks

Billy Joel - Pianoman