Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 01-28-2005   #21
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: I need Issues. (KORN)

well u just start putting labels on it then no one is going to listen to it.

rock is rock. u either like it or u dont. and if u dont, then it's labeled, 'shit i dont like.' so dont listen to it.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #22
Quo Vadis
Newbie Member

Quo Vadis is on a distinguished road

Hey what ever you like...but Korn is not "hard shit" or metal. This is the main reason mallcore gets bashed on.
Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #23
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

the word mallcore in and of it self almost sucks as much as korn does.

schism asked me why i don't like them....i think.

for starters all their songs sound identical and that sound is aweful to begin with.
and if jonathon davis had any talent to begin with, no one would know that he was molested by his father. he used that to get album sales because they are a group of no-talent losers.

look to another famous person, drew carey was molested by his dad but he didn't use it to become famous because he could do that on his own. he didn't come out and say anything about it until his sitcom was already in syndication.

korn still sucks and forever will!
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006   #24
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

drew carey was molested by his dad?

youre post is full of shit poopy. smells as bad as your own name suggests.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-17-2006   #25
deliverusfrombony

deliverusfrombony is just really nicedeliverusfrombony is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
drew carey was molested by his dad?

youre post is full of shit poopy. smells as bad as your own name suggests.
You all suck Korn Rocks and thats finail.
deliverusfrombony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006   #26
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

Quote:
Originally Said by Quo Vadis
No. As apposed to Death, Black, Folk, Power, Grind, Math Metal...so on

...Mallcore.
right...can someone please clarify WHAT THE FUCK IS MATH METAL?!

something like this maybe?

*riff starts up*
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
4 + 4 = 8
Math, oh math is what i hate

i mean honestly! hehe what the fuck....

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006   #27
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob
right...can someone please clarify WHAT THE FUCK IS MATH METAL?!

something like this maybe?

*riff starts up*
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
4 + 4 = 8
Math, oh math is what i hate

i mean honestly! hehe what the fuck....
dillinger escape plan is a band which is regarded as math metal...I dont know many others, best person to of asked is fionn, cos he was the one to explain it to me last time ages ago...or do a google search, its not as silly as the name sounds...

and mallcore? bands that can be found in a mall....the fuck?? do they only play gigs in malls or something or is this some really moron american word...cos well cos nearly all the metal an rock genres and a shit lot of band's CD's can be found in our HMV in the uk....and last time I checked, we had a HMV in the mall here in norwich so like omg! that means emporer, cradle of filth, skindred, NIN, arch enemy and such are now mallcore by your explantion....haha your an idiot...
Old 01-19-2006   #28
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Mr Stabby
and mallcore? bands that can be found in a mall....the fuck?? do they only play gigs in malls or something or is this some really moron american word...cos well cos nearly all the metal an rock genres and a shit lot of band's CD's can be found in our HMV in the uk....and last time I checked, we had a HMV in the mall here in norwich so like omg! that means emporer, cradle of filth, skindred, NIN, arch enemy and such are now mallcore by your explantion....haha your an idiot...
LOL.
he is an idiot.

that's what i've been trying to tell him the whole time.

mallcore. that is a moron american word, that idiot. i dont even kno his screenname.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-20-2006   #29
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

You guys are all fucking retarded. He asked for Korn music. Not your opinions on Korn music. So STFU anf voice your unwanted opinions elsewhere. Moral of the story, Korn rocks.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006   #30
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento
You guys are all fucking retarded. He asked for Korn music. Not your opinions on Korn music. So STFU anf voice your unwanted opinions elsewhere. Moral of the story, Korn rocks.
no shit fool. what do you think i've been trying to tell these guys??
remember, DotM is done. You didn't win! stop acting like youre the winner.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-20-2006   #31
deliverusfrombony

deliverusfrombony is just really nicedeliverusfrombony is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento
Thank you .KORN RULES or answer to me !
deliverusfrombony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006   #32
Ker_Bear
a CRAZY waste of time

Ker_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Ker_Bear

Quote:
Originally Said by deliverusfrombony
KORN RULES

I agree...
no one gives a shit ... as long as we smile
Ker_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006   #33
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
no shit fool. what do you think i've been trying to tell these guys??
remember, DotM is done. You didn't win! stop acting like youre the winner.
Relatively sad your still dwelling on the DotM thing still. Actually, its pathetic.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006   #34
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol youre the one who wanted to win so bad. talk about pathetic. ---

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina