Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 12-27-2003   #21
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Learned Life Lessons

"You have to live in the now. Forgetting everything and only holding onto what's gotten you there." -Mr. MCR.-

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004   #22
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

- turning your back on someone long enough is an open invite to get stabbed.

- if the rewards out weigh the risk then go for it.

- you are only as strong as your mind believes

- the difference between a good man and a great man is the way he fails. the good man gives up after a couple of trys, a great man continues untill he succeeds.

well, thats about all im gonna post on this subject. some people have to learn the lesson thru life, they cant read it and understand they have to feel it themselves. so this is where i leave you, hopefully you can understand some of the things ive said.
Old 01-02-2004   #23
david
Elite Member

david has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond reputedavid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to david

The only way to behave to a woman is to make love to her, if she is pretty, and to some one else, if she is plain
Old 01-03-2004   #24
makilwen

makilwen should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to makilwen

- WOODEN swords first, or you'll throw out your wrist with the metal kind

- be yourself
- love/infatuation can be stopped when you know the warning signs
- only YOU can make yourself happy
- Emotion is damned if you do damned if you don't
- I am not Korean, Chinese or Japanese and never will be......
-Life has lots of empty spots
- God is the only One who will never betray you
-you can make Ramen in a coffee pot

Wow, at this rate I'll only know 54 things before i die.....

~Hey baby, want a green card?
COLDLY PRACTICAL

"Omg, i've never seen a white chick in a Sari before!"
makilwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004   #25
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by makilwen
Wow, at this rate I'll only know 54 things before i die.....
at least thats a start
Old 01-09-2004   #26
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

Quote:
Originally Said by makilwen
- only YOU can make yourself happy
Surely others can make you happy too? You just can't control when, how, or if they will decide to make your life miserable.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004   #27
Fenon
Very Experienced Member

Fenon is just really niceFenon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Said by Weasel
Surely others can make you happy too? You just can't control when, how, or if they will decide to make your life miserable.
You can control someone trying to make your life miserable, if your minds stong enough.
Fenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004   #28
iwant2stalku
Needs to confirm E-mail address

iwant2stalku has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to iwant2stalku

Hey guys!!! I haven't been on here in a while, but wow!! I guess the only thing I would really add is that

Everything happens for a reason. Bad people/things/times/fill in the blank come and go but it can only open your mind to newer (and sometimes better) experiences.

God is the only One who will never betray you

I suppose you're assuming I believe in God, so I'll just add that You don't need to believe in God to be betrayed or generally deceived.
iwant2stalku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004   #29
makilwen

makilwen should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to makilwen

How, pray tell, does "God is the only One who will never betray you" imply that you have to believe in God to be betrayed? It implies the exact opposite, that if you don't believe in God you will always be betrayed because all you have is humans, who betray. That whole bit is a little unclear.

~Hey baby, want a green card?
COLDLY PRACTICAL

"Omg, i've never seen a white chick in a Sari before!"
makilwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004   #30
psylo_42
Experienced Member

psylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divine

-if your a guy-if you ever happen to have a fuuny thought go through your head when your pissing, whatever you do, don't start laughing.
Humans were meant to work and sweat to earn a living. Those who try to get rich quick or live at the expense of others, all get divine retribution somewhere along the line. That's the lesson. Unfortunately, we quickly forget the lessons we've learned and then we have to learn them all over again. - Jet

Survival of the fittest is the law of nature. We decieve or we are decieved. Thus we flourish or perish. Nothing good ever happened to me when I trusted others. That is the lesson. - Faye

Lesson Lesson!? If you see a stranger, follow him. - Edward

What's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge - Spike
psylo_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004   #31
_Marshall_
Old & Wise Member

_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god_Marshall_ is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via MSN to _Marshall_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Marshall_

Quote:
Originally Said by psylo_42
-if your a guy-if you ever happen to have a fuuny thought go through your head when your pissing, whatever you do, don't start laughing.
hahaha that happend to me before... but only once in a public place

what happened when you started laughing ?

Do it for Jesus
_Marshall_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004   #32
tekron
Trainee Member

tekron is doing greattekron is doing great
Send a message via AIM to tekron

-take the neighborhood crime watch signs seriously.

-karma is a bitch.
tekron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #33
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

-Dont pee into the wind.
-Dont spit in a loop on a roller coaster. Then guy you hit tends to be very mad..
Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #34
superchicken002
Elite Member

superchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart godsuperchicken002 is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to superchicken002 Send a message via MSN to superchicken002 Send a message via Yahoo to superchicken002

Don't trust anyone until given good evidence.
You only get to live once so don't fuck it up.
Things you do have an impact on other people's lives.
Old 07-16-2004   #35
psylo_42
Experienced Member

psylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divinepsylo_42 is divine

I didn't because I knew the consequences.
Humans were meant to work and sweat to earn a living. Those who try to get rich quick or live at the expense of others, all get divine retribution somewhere along the line. That's the lesson. Unfortunately, we quickly forget the lessons we've learned and then we have to learn them all over again. - Jet

Survival of the fittest is the law of nature. We decieve or we are decieved. Thus we flourish or perish. Nothing good ever happened to me when I trusted others. That is the lesson. - Faye

Lesson Lesson!? If you see a stranger, follow him. - Edward

What's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge - Spike
psylo_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004   #36
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

KIMMAY!:

"You only get to live once so don't fuck it up." - lmao. hahaha. that has to be the best thing said in this thread. straightup. :) damn another good post for tonight. that's 2 baby. (weasel's party in jail thread was the first)

"Things you do have an impact on other people's lives."
and i like that. tis true.very true.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004   #37
ALD girl

ALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ALD girl Send a message via MSN to ALD girl Send a message via Skype™ to ALD girl

Never take anything in life for grantetbecause it may disappear.
Old 09-04-2004   #38
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

if the rewards out weigh the risk then go for it.
I liked this one :) and "You only get one life dont fuck it up" LOL

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004   #39
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Here's something my dad told me about driving:

"Damn it, you're going to be driving the car, the car isn't going to be driving you! Now get in the goddamn car!"

It seems appropriate for life in general, I think.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004   #40
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Im IN a crappy mood.

You can never achieve if you dont believe.

Its better to have tried then to watch your world fall into pieces.

Dont Take other peoples shit, Throw it right back in their face>.<

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote