View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009   #9
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine
Re: Negative Reputation

I have negative repped with somewhat of a reply but it always seems to be taken from their private rep and pasted to the thread, so really it has done me no good to negative rep someone because it just ends up being brought to the thread to create more drama. I positive rep more than i negative rep, though. I think if you counted how many times a person positive reps versus how many time they neg rep it would be an overwhelming win for positive rep...
-Obi Wan