View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014   #17
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

sa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sa'alyg
Re: Relationship Status

Well she never knew her dad until a few months before I met her. Her mom had 4 kids and was not in the best relationship or living situations to raise them properly. My girlfriend is the oldest but she wasn't really taught much about the world.

So I'm kind of showing her how life as an adult is and I'm providing for her in every way that a man should provide for his woman. I want her to be my equal, but she seems to be satisfied where she is, learning from me and looking up to me.

Anyway, I'm sure the word I used was prone to that misinterpretation and I should have recognized that.

Click above to visit The Easytoon Place
sa'alyg is offline   Reply With Quote