View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010   #200
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

"YES! Finally!!" Quick blurted as the group emerged from 't'other side of the alley. He, like a fool, darted ahead of the group into the street with unrestrained eagerness.
"This will end badly," Nina said.
"ES!!" Quick squawked, as the crazed compsognathus-es returned, stampeding down the street towards him, ready to dig into Round 2.
"No. NO!!" Quick attended the fence that spanned the alley next to Nina's apartment; from it, he acquired two, sizeable boards.
"ACH! ACH!!" He cawed, as he just walloped the mini-dinos into the air like golf balls--each after each.

The group hadn't moved from the alley entrance; they merely observed in awe the scene that had played out before them. With marked hesitation, they sighed; they probably needed to intervene.
Following suit, they wielded pieces of Nina's fence, some more jagged than others, and fended off the sprightly, savage beasts. About ten of the remaining cowered into the darkness, until their defeated chirps disappeared.

"YEAH!!" Quick roared, "I...Am...SO! Awesome!!" He chucked his board into the concrete with testosterone- and dumb-driven ferocity, then tried to lead a hero's march into Nina's apartment, only to of course stumble over the very board-bat he had just thrown down.
"Annnn-AH, and, NO! I wanted to win!" He whined to himself, like a spoiled and dementia-cursed infant.

The door to Nina's apartment complex closed, because the group had already gone inside.

Quick muttered at his present lack of awesome, then slouched after them.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 10-14-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote