View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010   #197
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

"Haha, that was awesome!" Quick blurted, so much slower-of-mind than his name suggested.
Jack panted in terror, not budging from his corpse-like pose in the middle of the street.
"C'mon!" Kerry shouted, and she and Mary and Quick dragged Jack down into the ditch, then peered over the sidewalk at the truck.
A menacing, grizzly laugh--then coughing came from inside the window. The busted old truck then whipped around so that the driver's side window and the driver were facing them, only feet away.
A long and very awkward pause followed, with, indeed, the grizzly old man leaning his arm out the opened truck window and smirking at them with weird nonchalance.
"You kids..." he began, then stared passed them distantly, as if he forgot what he was going to say.
In the silence, they all stared at his staring.
"...OUGHTTA SKEDADDLE!!!"
They all flinched violently, causing them to lose their balance and roll backwards the rest of the way down the ditch--right into a slightly-larger-than-average herd of compsognathus--about 47, in this case.
Sitting perfectly still, Quick managed to shout-whisper: "What the h---?! I thought we closed the portal!! Didn't we close the portal?!"
"Apparently not," Nina almost sobbed.
The "tiny" dinosaurs tensed and tilted their heads and chirped--examining the small feast they were about to enjoy.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote