View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010   #195
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

"You know what..." Quick stopped walking, put his hands on his knees, leaning over.
"You know what... I say we go back to the basement. I need to check on the brew." Quick said.
"No, Quick, you can't be serious!" Nina said hastely.
"Yes, I am. I wanna check on the brew. Besides that dragon is gone. I wanna make sure the brew is safe since we were last in there."
"Quick... The brew hasn't moved." Nina snapped at him.
"Yeah, I don't know Nina... You're just a girl. This has to be perfect if I'm planning to make millions from it."
"We are gonna make millions Quick, you jackass." Jack mentioned.
"Oh yeah, that's what I meant man. You too fool. Relax Jack." Quick just said, and started walking back to the basement of Jack's grandpa's house.
"Quick, please...Quick," Kerry grabbed Quick's hand and said to him calmly, "Please, let's make it to Nina's house and we can decide what to do from there. I want to get out of this rain and get some dry clothes on."
Quick thought about it.
"We are only one block away from Nina's. The basement is farther. I promise your brew is safe Quicky." Kerry said with a short smile that lit up Quick's eyes. He smiled. Kerry pulled his hand to walk with the group and they started down the street with one block to go.

"No cars out tonight, that's weird." Jack pointed out.
Just then the group could see their shadows in front of them. They all turned around to see a truck speeding up on them with the highbeams on.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote