View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010   #194
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

"C'mon, hurry it up! I's a'scared of the dark," Quick quacked, as Kerry leaned back with her full weight, trying to pull free the fence.
Jack punched Quick square in the face.
"HEY!" Quick frowned as much as his freshly-punched face would allow, "what was that, dude?!"
"You failed," Jack accused.
Quick sniffled and covered his nose--not crying--for that was a sign of weakness among Dudekind.
"Dude, are you crying?" Jack scoffed.
"Yeah."
"Guys, do you think you could kind of, I don't know, help?" Nina snapped.
With all five of their combined physical and mental strengths, they managed to dislodge the fence, and help Jack and Quick out of the sinkhole.
The five then stood in the rain; soaked, dirt-and-grass-covered, and reeking of mythical smoke. The booze-dragon and the flame-resistant and unshaven old man (and the battle) now out of range of any of their senses.
After a moment of uncertainty and bafflement, they shrugged--and continued their quest for Nina's crib--which was now only a block or two away.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote