View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010   #189
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

The group huddled outside the house on the lawn.
"Okay, where do we go now?" Kerry asked aloud.
"Let's go back to Nina's pad." Jack said with a smile.
"Ohh fuck!" Quick said out loud.
"What?! What happened Quick?!" Everyone looked at him.
Quick started walking back to the crack mumbling to himself about a switch and rotate-set times. He stood in front of the crack looking to find a way back in. He tried pulling some wall boards apart, but wasn't strong enough.
"What the hell Quick!?" Everyone screamed at him and Jack chased him down and pulled him away from the house.
"What are you doing man? Trying to get us all killed?" Jack yelled at him.
"Shut up ass. No I'm not but if I don't get back in their our brew is gonna be killed! I forgot to set the rotational timer god damn it!" Quick was upset. "The brew man... THINK OF THE BREW!!!" He was going to cry.
Nina walked to Quick and grabbed his hand and calmly asked him to forget about the brew. It was her soothing lady voice and gentle woman touch that eased Quick's anger. Jack saw this and backed away with jealousy. That was his woman. She should be holding his hand. Before Jack could say anything, Quick snapped out of it, squeezed between Jack and Mary and led the group down the street. He got to the sidewalk and then turned around to the followers.
"None of you drove here huh?"

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote