View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010   #185
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

"Ahhhh! What in the hell chicks!!?? My freakin shirt is wet!" Jack was all mad, still feeling like his inhibitions were low he took his shirt off and exposed his bright white body and little chest hairs. The girls snickered at him, but he didn't seem to notice or really care at the moment.
"Hey do you hear that?" Nina shut everyone up to listen.
"Sounds like it's coming from outside. Open the blinds." Kerry opened the blinds and everyone moved close to the window, to peer out. Jack saw his move and took it. He got right next to Nina, his arm practically around her.
"Umm...Jack you stink." Nina looked and gave him the stink eye.
"Yeah really Jack." Mary snapped at him and fit her way in-between Nina and him. Her competition-woman-jealousy getting the best of her.
"Well if you chicks hadn't of dumped that nasty ass hot sauce on me..." Jack stopped as Nina grabbed his wrist. They all stopped talking and stared out the window into the darkness. The screaming had stopped. It was all too quiet out there. They all stood there looking out the window when all of a sudden Quick jumped into the picture, banging his hands on the window.
"BLLLLAHHHHHH!!!!" Quick yelled, banging the window, making all kinds of noise. The group jumped back from the window, nearly scared half to death. All four of them had turned white. Quick fell over onto his back laughing his ass off.
"Ahhhh-hahahahahaha!!!!"
Jack opened the window and started yelling at Quick.
"You mother fucker! Son of a bitch! Ima climb out this window and kick your ass!" Jack didn't hesitate. He got his upper body out the window but struggled to get his legs out. Instead he fell straight down, face first into the dirt. Quick erupted in laughter even more. Kerry too had begun to laugh. The other girls didn't feel any of it was funny. They were cussing out Quick for his trick.
"Oh man... You should have seen your faces! Fucking priceless!" Quick got up and asked if he could come inside. Maturily enough, he stepped on Jack and climbed in through the window.
"What the hell Quick? Use the front door...Gahh!" Nina annoyed with him.
Jack got up, didn't wipe the dirt off and climbed in, staining the window pane and carpet.
"Jack! What the fuck!? No!!" Nina started hitting him and Mary cussed him out.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote