View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010   #184
cstoll
?!

cstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

"Oh, thasawesome," Jack slurred as Nina massaged his shoulders.
Mary put a cup of hot coffee on the kitchen table.
Jack sipped.
"Thanksh, Mary. Good, good brew, goodstuff. And, Nina, girl, you're a dream."
"Kerry. Hurry."
"Ready," Kerry said, dropping the last of the ice cubes into the water bucket.
"Jack," Nina whispered in his ear, "we really need to get moving." Her fingers dug deeper into his shoulders. "Go ahead and just knock that coffee back."
Jack grinned, blissed out from the massage, and, in one steady motion, downed the coffee.
Jack's eyes shot open wide, and he exhaled deeply, as if he were trying to expel a demonic furball. He smacked the table several times and waved at his blazing mouth.
"Is anyone else hot?" Jack breathed, sweat pouring. "This is, like, Africa hot."
"Now?" Mary asked.
"Not yet," Nina said.
"Someone, ice." Jack said between deep breaths. "Seriously. I think I'm sweating spinal fluid."
Mary put a half-empty bottle on the table. Through tear-filled eyes, Jack could make out some words: "Forte Caliente Perdicio Picante Diablo Muerte."
"Aaaaaaaaaand now," Nina cued Kerry, who dumped the ice bucket over Jack's head.
Soaked and sober, Jack was about to criticize their sobering techniques. But then they heard Quick screaming from a distance.

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."
--Blackadder
cstoll is offline   Reply With Quote