View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010   #183
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

As the very tall and unshaven old man chased the girls along Jack's grandfather's house, he wielded a scythe, which suddenly realized it was being wielded and that now was its cue to glisten in the moonlight, so it did so with haste. It almost missed the "sweet" moment.
Nina shrieked.
They came upon a fence--an annoying and door-less barricade to the backyard.
The man closed in, wheeze-breathing.
The scythe glistened on time again.
The girls cringed in terror.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jack plunged a broken booze bottle through the man's shoulder, and he howled, then staggered away through the bushes.
"GAH!" Nina snarled when she could breathe again, "what was THAT? And he's your neighbor?! How often does this happen?!"
"You're! Welcome!" Jack slurred.
"Oh, whatever."
"What! What about YOU? Don't YOU have some freakin' ex-p...ex-plan...ex-pla-nain-ing to do? What'swith the cloaks?!"
"I, uh. Explaining?"
"Yeah. Exact. Exacally."
An awkward pause.
"Hey, where's your stupid friend?" Kerry felt like asking.
They looked o'er to where Quick had fallen.
From that spot, a distinct trail filled with heavy bootprints led into the old man's yard.
"Ugh! GREAT! This's NOT cool!" Jack whined, frowning.
Nina mumbled something about probably having to go after him.
"Hey!" Jack pointed at Nina's general direction, "Hey! We have to go get, get my Quick. And you are comin' with, ladiess!"
"'...Ladiess'?" Mary sneered.
Nina sighed a deep sigh, "fine. I guess we owe it to you for saving our lives or whatever," another sigh, "let's try to sober you up a bit first."
"Yeah?" Jack squinted.
"Yes. The 'ladiess' and I have certain 'techniques.'"
"Oh, haha. 'Sawesome."
Nina helped him towards the porch; Mary followed, now more eagerly in lieu of the probable entertainment to come. Kerry grabbed a bucket from beside the steps, and followed them into the house.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 02-24-2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Too vague = bad things, in this case.
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote