View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010   #182
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

"Okay...so what are we doing out here in the bushes?" Kerry asked her friends.
"We're gonna get them." Mary replied.
"It doesn't look like anyone is home." Kerry was peering inside a window on the side of Jack's grandfather's house.
"No, but they will be home, any minute now. And I know this because Jack left me a stupid voicemail while he was wrestling or someting with Quick. They mentioned they were going to the bar. It's late enough now, they should be back...Look I think that's them down the street." Nina told the group and they all bent down in their black cloaks waiting to ambush the guys.
"Why do I have a bad feeling all of a sudden?" Kerry was starting to cower.
They were watching the boys walk down the street toward them, and then they heard sticks cracking behind them. Immediately all 3 girls turned around and a grizzly old figure stood standing tall in front of them. So tall it blocked out the moon. The girls froze in panic and the figure spoke to them in a disgusting, raspy voice.
"Wwwhat are youu doooing in my plantzz!!!??" It was more of a command to answer than asking a question.
The girls screamed and ran out of the bushes. Jack and Quick had just shown up, all drunk and just as surprised as the girls. Jack let out a scream to as the 3 cloaked shadows came running at them. Jack turned to run away and hid behind a tree. Quick lost his balance and fell down. The dark figure came walking out quickly after the girls, stomping it's boots in the ground.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote