View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010   #181
cstoll
?!

cstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

Jack redialed.
"Ah, man, why you bothering with that Nina?" Quick asked.
Jack held up a finger and made a "Shuhn!" noise.
"Dude."
"Shuhn!"
"Come-"
Jack waved his free hand in front of Quick's face to shut him up.
"Dude," Quick intoned, "if you love something, set it free. That's all I'm tellin' you. My boy John Keats said that. Or maybe it was Jon Bon Jovi. Or Sting."
Jack's hand covered Quick's face. He got to Nina's voicemail.
"Nina, girl, sorry we got disconnected. So, anyway, I was thinking we could--Aw, dude, Quick you fucking licked my hand--"
Quick laughed and grabbed the Jack's phone and held it way up in the air, with Jack reaching for it.
Quick then pimp-slapped Jack.
Quick stifled a laugh, Jack tripped him to the ground, and this soon turned into a collection of wrestling noises and grunts and a smattering of dialogue that must have sounded strange on Nina's voicemail:
"You ass--give me that--oh, no, you--I'm gonna break my foot off in your--dude, just--you want another pimp slap?--calm down--gimme--agh--*smack*--oh, you little beyotch--that's--argh--let go!"
Jack had the phone back, dashed to the other side of the basement.
"Nina? Nina?" Nothing on the other line.
"Quick, we aren't even drunk yet, and you have already epically failed as a wingman."
"Man, I am so much better as a wingman when I'm drunk. Let's get our drink on."

Meanwhile, Nina, Kerry, and Mary were almost done preparing their prank.

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."
--Blackadder
cstoll is offline   Reply With Quote