View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007   #9
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tom is putting the duck in the oven now, I was up at 8 and baked the sweet yams already, and the yellow cake with choc frosting last nite before we went to bed. We figure to eat about 3 today. Brianna is with her dad and should be here about 2 and Alex is at friends just a few miles away. So once everyone gets in we can in a civilized manner.... tear into those presents. ;)
Kids are mostly getting clothes, I know...boring but practical. Also, Alex is getting the purple iPod he wanted and Bri the cell phone.... so we do indulge them a bit. On a different note.....I love the snow flakes on the page.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote