Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005   #16
*Lady Macbeth*

*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine
Re: Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Said by david
That is so fucking awesome [I would generally use multiple exclamation marks, but my envy is preventing me from doing so ]

I don't think I've ever enjoyed listening to a piece of instrumental music this much; I honestly could not prevent the slight head-bobbing, body-swaying, and foot-tapping that vibed from the headphones.

Did you do this impromptu? Please tell me that you practiced it for months before actually recording it. And that you have the sheet music for it, so that I can request you for it. My cousin flatly refuses to let me convince her that 'When the saints go marching in' is almost a christmas carol, and demands that I play her a range of Christmas carols before she leaves.

Have you finished your graded examinations and the likewise? You are the second person in the course of three days who has heartlessly spited my superiority complex by playing mind-blowingly.

Quote:
Originally Said by david
As for this piece, I liked it tremendously. The changes between forte to piano were lovely; but my favourite part of the piece starts at about 4.30- I adore the effect grace notes/demi-semi quavers have on a piece.
Both pieces took fucking ages to download, but they were completely worth it.

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob
Hashim, the piece is lovely. Now that you have that Oud thing, will we be seeing more of you in the music room?

Cheers, everyone. Merry Christmas!