View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016   #5
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass
Re: Case Closed - Kim Davis Has Won the Fight for Religious Freedom Aug 19, 2016

I have no interest with debating you over whether the first amendment can be properly incorporated to the states. Nor do I wish to indulge your seeming obsession with asides about homosexuality and natural law. You do you. I hope you find folks who do.

Suffice it to say, however, that literally NOTHING of what you just said has anything to do with the Kim Davis decision issued by the Sixth Circuit and confirmed by the district court. The point remains that religious liberty did not prevail in any way in this case.
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote