View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011   #13
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At least 87 dead in Norway attacks

Quote:
Originally Said by Pittielynn View Post
Did you hear about what Glen Beck had to say about these unfortunate people? He compaired them to the Hitler Youth.... I can provide a link later, but not for a few hrs, as I am updating this on my phone.
Here's one link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_908753.html

I'm not as familiar with Glenn Beck as some others may be so I'm still trying to figure out what was the catalyst for the general air of hatred against him. I find it surprising that someone in this society today can be so unliked. He even managed to get booted from Fox. Fox. That's amazing. I can't seem to trace it all back to the first time Glenn Beck shocked and angered people though.

Back to the topic at hand. What has happened to the individual responsible for the attack?
Nami is offline   Reply With Quote