Thread: Xbox Live (360)
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007   #12
Mr. Definistrate
I'm a magic man

Mr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xbox Live (360)

You said Wii isn't a next gen system.

Maybe it doesn't have the specs, but it also does have more potential.
Ex. Can any "Next Gen" system play RTS (real time strategy) like the Age of Empires franchise? I know that the wii can, because it does have the remote and the button for it. The other consoles would be a pain to play it on if a joystick would be the way to move the cursor.

You don't need a supercomputer in a box to play games. When Corruption, Fire emblem, and BRAWL come out, the wii will pwn both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Not to mention Twilight Princess, but that's already out and one game on its own can't make a system good, as we have seen with Halo 1 on the original X box.

"There is, after all, more social justice in a loaf of bread than in schemes for a fairer distribution of wealth. Putting it another way . . . Adam Smith, however unfashionable, can feed more people than Karl Marx can."
--Forbes article on Food crisis in India

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
Little Jimmy: (Tries to pour cereal from box; nothing comes out) "Nothing...for breakfast?"
Announcer: "That's right, little Jimmy! Nihilistic Crunch comes with a little nothing in every box!"
Little Jimmy: "Gee wiz, Mister! Won't I be hungry for the rest of the day?"
Announcer: "Well, Jimmy, that's the cost of keepin' it real."
Little Jimmy: (looks downcast)
Announcer: "Nihilistic Crunch: Now utterly devoid of swirls!"
Mr. Definistrate is offline   Reply With Quote