View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008   #15
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dieting - what it is and is not

Quote:
Originally Said by Demonica View Post
I'm trying to diet. I kid you not, I was about to make a thread dedicated to my dietingness <---- not a word so don't use it. Anyone have any hints as to how I can jump start my metabolism because "I haz none".

And yes, in the medical profession, you see fecal impaction. It's mostly in the elderly that you will see this.

Let me stress:

You do not want to have an impaction for three reasons:

1.) They will remove it digitally and no I don't mean with your cable channels. They reach in with their fingers and take it out.

2.) One word: Enemas ... That is all.

3.) If it's really bad, they may do both an Enema and digital removal. You don't want that.

It can be life threatening. If they trigger impulses on your sciatic nerve, you could die. You DON'T want this to happen.

Drink water.

fin.
You said that you have tried to diet. If you will, please tell me what you eat in a day while your dieting?
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote