View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009   #5
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
Re: Worst 100 Movies of Past Decade

i think stephen baldwin has been sleeping with the folks at rotten tomatoes. where the hell are ALL of his movies.

i just watched sharks in venice. OH MY GOD. from the bad jaws autopsy knock off scene to the italians trying to act in english was near wretched. and where were the asylum pictures. if you don't know, asylum makes cheap knock-offs of the real thing such as terminators, mega shark vs giant octopus, i am omega, transmorphers, war of the worlds, and war of the worlds 2: the next wave.
in mega shark vs giant octopus, the shark literally jumps out of the ocean and chomps down on a 747 while in flight!

that all said, it is not that bad a list, just some major omissions
what i have seen from the list:
twisted
epic movie
disaster movie
the in crowd
meet the spartans
battlefield earth
fear dot com
dueces wild
miss march
bridge of san luis rey
88 minutes
christmas with the kranks
good luck chuck
corky romano
envy
son of the mask
date movie
adventures of pluto nash
basic instinct 2

none were good movies
i know of and have refused to see another 61 of the ones listed because i had seen the trailers.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You

Last edited by poopy; 10-10-2009 at 01:45 AM.
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote