View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008   #55
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker
Re: THE E Z IST WAY TO GET DRUGS OUT YO SYSTEM

I think cranberry grape juice is better, but thats just me.

Ive been clean for 2 months, just getting a new job til i start again... I dont think smoking is really much of a big deal, especially in new york, where i live anyway. Cops themselves are too blazed to realize where id hide my shit. I know many people who should probably quit, just at least to see if they can, some people seem too reliant on smoking, its kinda sad. I miss getting buzzed after a hard day of work, watchin tv or playin video games, but, i can live without.

I agree though... just stay clean if you really need to pass a test, its stupid to risk on some 24 hour shit. Even drinking water is pretty pointless, certain tests have more fullproof testing. Usually jobs like driving and whatnot. Sounds good to me though, they pulled over a bus driver that drunk with 70 kids, i dont think id trust high people driving a bus either. I could, but its just irresponsible having kids on a bus, especially something that can take a full size truck out no problem.

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote