View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015   #104
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assorted Digital Doodlings

Hey guys! Guess what? I'm going to spam this thread with one my drawings, even though I have half of you on Facebook now. There is a handful of people who haven't seen it, though, so that's how I'm justifying this offense, this shameless, shameless self-promotion. Please forgive me.

It's of the actor Eddie Redmayne.

I'm still working on this. I just started it yesterday. I'm pretty pleased with it so far.

(Also, sorry that I clogged up the intertubes with the gigantic image. That's the "actual size" of the drawing. If you click on the thumbnail, you can get a more reasonable view.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EddieRedmayne34.jpg (92.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg EddieRedmayne40.jpg (96.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg EddieRedmayne48.jpg (97.3 KB, 14 views)

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 02-28-2015 at 05:17 AM.
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote