View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #3
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stem Cell Discovery will allow Gay Men to create their own eggs for surrogate bir

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
Particularly, "your scientists were so preoccupied whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

My word, that quote applies... so much to human behavior.

Seriously, that is concerning, for all the reasons you said, Pittielynn. "Concerning" might be a bit of an understatement...
Zana!!! You're alive!! ;)

You're right about the quote you posted. Completely right. I couldn't have said it better myself.

"Concerning" most certainly is an uderstatement. When I read this my mind jumped to the image of a world in which women exist solely for sexual pleasure and the population of said world is left to a laboratory with endless corridors filled with artificial wombs to grow fetuses in them. Once the baby is mature, a scientist simply cuts open the womb and voila! One freshly unrapped baby.

Extreme, I know, but lets face it; that vision is also entirely possible. With the ability to make eggs and grow them without women, this patriarchal world would only need to keep women around for sexual pleasure and for nursing the scientifically enginered babies. And even then, there's always formula...

Soylent Green, anyone? Women make excellent furniture...

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote