View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016   #17
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Nonsense of Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Said by poopy View Post
and because both the republican party and democrat party establishments hate the idea for various reasons. The democrats like the voters they get and the corporations that buy republican politicians like cheap labor. This is why neither party seems to want to do anything about this issue regardless of who holds power.
Now this is correct overall, but not all Republicans fit into this box like Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul

Quote:
I want to vote for the candidate that my enemies hate most. My enemies are the religious right, the economically political left, and the two party establishments (which I theorize is the same entities).
Quote:
Chief among Trump's positives is that he is taking the teeth away from the political ruling class's attack dog media. They've called him racist and stupid and every other pejorative and he still leads in the Republican primary. The media being rendered impotent will allow for rational discourse. We can have an honest debate about how blitheringly idiotic Bernie Sanders style economics are and other such obfuscated topics. No other candidate has this positive.
Trump has 100% celebrity name ID and received over 2 billion dollars worth of free media exposure.
Rational discourse from a candidate who entertains National Enquirer garbage stories as news?

Quote:
Trump is running and winning without spending oodles of cash. If he does this and is successful, it will open the door in future elections for politicians to run and win without having to be bought and traded by special interests. We can get principled individuals elected.
See previous post above.

Quote:
Lastly, I can eliminate every other candidate. Kasich's potential candidacy comes only as a political operative of the establishment, because clearly he can't get the votes for the nomination.
Kasich is heart and soul a blue dog Democrat and served the establishment as a spoiler vote against Ted Cruz. notice how he played stupid and stayed in even though he never had any chance whatsoever, but then dropped out after Ted suspended his campaign?

Quote:
Sanders has some nice calls for reform, but the man is either so ill-informed or so ill-intentioned that he is calling for a doubling down on the exact policies that got us here. The man is a laughing stock economically.
Agreed. Though with Sanders, at least you know what you are going to get. Agree with him or not. That's what I respect about him. Is like Ted Cruz, he is principled and stays true to his principles. They are both on the opposite side of the ideological spectrum, but if it would of came down to Ted Cruz vs Bernie Sanders, at least the American people would of finally had a real distinctive choice, where you know what we're going to get with each candidate.

Quote:
Clinton has a long line of political corruption going back 50 years. Of all the candidates, she's the absolute worst. People think she's had folks killed to hide her real estate corruption. Not to mention the silencing of the Cosby-esque list of women that claim Bill raped them. She's an accessory after the fact and should be prisoned.
Agreed on this too, but if it comes down to her vs Trump, I'm at peace with the hamilton rule. Right now I fully support Kandal Unruh and Steve Deace's FREETHEDELEGATES movement. http://www.freethedelegates.com

Last edited by Funk*Sonic*7; 07-12-2016 at 08:03 AM.
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote