Thread: Forums Upgraded
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009   #11
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forums Upgraded

I go to New Jersey for ONE WEEK and Almost Smart goes and changes on me.

Jeebus.

I'll need to fiddle around with it more, I guess, but right now I'm not liking the no "latest posts" (at least superficially) and am confused by my user cp. Alas, it is time for dinner, so I will have to screw around with this thing later tonight or tomorrow.

1. The header... it bugs me that it ends midway through.
2. ZP's name doesn't show up. Right now she is Zanahoria Pi, which is cool unto itself, but still.
3. Where are the gifts?
4. Has my signature always been this large and I just haven't noticed?
5. Would you be a purple cow?

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote